Why is my phone not showing the apps that I am downloading from the app store? It keeps telling me installation complete but the program is not actually on my phone. What am I suppose to do ? I have posted this twice. I already clicked show all on my phone and the download is still not there. I also don't have Documents to Go so where should I look is my phone broken?
    12-18-09 05:18 PM
    Please don't TRIPLE post the same question in multiple places.
    12-18-09 07:40 PM
    Why is my phone not showing the apps that I am downloading from the app store? It keeps telling me installation complete but the program is not actually on my phone. What am I suppose to do ? I have posted this twice. I already clicked show all on my phone and the download is still not there. I also don't have Documents to Go so where should I look is my phone broken?
    Have you looked in the downloads folder? Docs to Go should be in the Applications folder. If you have an 83xx, you won't have those folders. If you still don't see them you might be downloading the wrong version for your phone. Remove them and try again.
    12-19-09 09:48 AM
    I suspect both are related.

Check Options / About. On the third line down, it lists your OS software version. The Curve 8300 was shipped with v4.2xx software.

If you upgrade to v4.5xx OS software, you will have the DocumentsToGo sample and you will likely find most software will install and work correctly.

12-19-09 11:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD