[UPDATE]
    "Daily Wallpaper - using Bing" has FINALLY been approved by app world and has been made available.
    Download from AppWorld

Sorry for the long wait. Was ready to be released months ago, but kept getting denied for various reasons. Thanks to all the testers, your feedback was very helpful. Happy new year!
    [/UPDATE]

[OLD]
    Hey all,
    I am here to announce the upcoming release of my application, Daily Wallpaper - using Bing!
    It works to update your Blackberry's homescreen image with the Bing image of the day, and can do so automatically each day. You can turn this automatic feature off and set it when you please, if that is what you prefer.
    So, if you want to wake up to a surprise on your homescreen each morning, I highly recommend you stay alert to the release of this app. It will be free on App World soon. However, until then I will need some beta testers (All beta testers will be able to download the full release and all updates for free).
    The first 25 people to submit a request will be sent a beta key and the application itself. I only ask that you provide me feedback with what you like, what can be improved, bugs, etc. So, if you are interested send me an email at [email protected] with the subject as "Bing Beta Program". Please include your device model and OS version you are running.
    Just to make clear, this application is in no way affiliated with Bing or Microsoft. Also if you have tried the "Bing Desktop" application for Windows that Microsoft released awhile back, this app will work exactly like it.

[/OLD]

Check out our other apps -
    Reddit in Motion
    Free Reddit in Motion - Download Reddit in Motion - Free Apps from BlackBerry App World
    SoundNine
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webstore/content/119731/
    SoundNine for BB10
    http://appworld.blackberry.com/webst...96352/?lang=en
    Last edited by flaminSaganaki; 01-07-13 at 07:14 PM. Reason: App released!
    09-15-12 08:40 AM
    Sounds interesting, emailed you and would be willing to test.
    09-15-12 04:54 PM
    just dropped you an email and would love to test it out.

Thanks
    10-03-12 12:51 AM
    Nice work, I like the idea.
    but I can't seem to find it either from my phone or my PC.
    Which os does this app support? I'm using OS 5 8900.
    01-06-13 11:03 AM
    Nice work, I like the idea.
    but I can't seem to find it either from my phone or my PC.
    Which os does this app support? I'm using OS 5 8900.
    Sorry, does not support OS 5 yet, but will soon!
    01-07-13 07:14 PM
    Any update for OS5? I'm curious.
    01-22-13 04:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD