Okay here is the question. I have tried demos of several task apps and all have their flaws. There are probably several good options that I have not tried yet. I'm looking for a productive task app with a simple user interface. I don't need anything too flashy. I don't need subtask but I do need the ability to add a memo to each task. Any suggestions would be appreciated, even if not one of the two listed in the title.
    06-13-10 08:32 PM
    Well I have tried Bhive, Slicktask, and Role Call Task Lite. So far I am leaning towards Role Call Task. I think Slicktask has a nicer user interface with more options but it doesn't seem to integrate well with the native bb task app. Plus it is a little pricey compared to the others. Anyone have any more suggestions on some that I should look at?
    06-15-10 10:17 AM
    It's a pretty simple app, but I like bbChecklist. It's free.
    06-15-10 10:59 AM
    BHive Tasks version 2.1 just came out and is a huge step up from 2.0.

If you have only tried 2.0 in the past I highly recommend that you give 2.1 a close look. Checkout the website bhivetasks.com for a list of new features.
    10-24-10 06:13 PM
    myTasks on appworld is better than all these.
    10-24-10 11:48 PM
    I say checkout the trials for the different todo apps and decide for yourself. It's not a coincidence that BHive 2.1 have received nothing but 5 starred reviews on
    both app world and crackberry.
    10-28-10 10:11 PM
    Actually I bought them both and I like role call better until Bhive upgraded to 2.1. Now its a much better app in my opinion but both are nice.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    10-29-10 03:28 AM
    Just read the write up on 2.1 in BBleaks.com and got all excited ... but see it's not available for the Storm 2. Will it be? The Version 1 that IS available for the Storm 2 is very basic and not what I am looking for.
    11-01-10 04:29 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD