Hi there I have been using BEweather app and love it. However past 3 days it has stopped working on me. Gives me a note Stating:

The license code(auto_neweathernaos7promo) is not valid. Make sure you have entered the activation code exactly as supplied to you.

The thing is i have never had a activation code for this app. It was a Rim promo and i have been using it for a long time already, and i havent changed a thing.

Please help instruct me on how i may fix this problem.

THX
    07-16-12 12:06 PM
    Try going to bellshares.website and request the code again. Here's the link
    Bellshare GmbH

I had the same issue and once they sent me the code I was okay.
    07-16-12 12:57 PM
    Okay will try that route!!
    07-16-12 01:04 PM
    The free version stopped working on me today.
    07-16-12 01:04 PM
    If you find a solution for this Ben let me know. I tried to log into bell share. But u need to be registered and stuff. I have not registered with them in the past for anything.
    07-16-12 01:19 PM
    If you find a solution for this Ben let me know. I tried to log into bell share. But u need to be registered and stuff. I have not registered with them in the past for anything.
    I never registered thru there site. On tht link in the other post if u just scroll down to Recover License Key section it should take u to a new page to enter the email address u used when u downloaded the BeWeather app.
    07-16-12 01:24 PM
    I deleted and downloaded again and it now is working.
    07-16-12 02:00 PM
    Ben I tried that route and re installed it. It is telling me that my trial is over? Was compliments of RIM app a trial perios only? REALLY RIM??
    07-16-12 03:11 PM
    Ben I tried that route and re installed it. It is telling me that my trial is over? Was compliments of RIM app a trial perios only? REALLY RIM??
    I'm not sure about the trial periods. I'm guessing I've had the free version for about a month.

I have just seen the price of the paid version �10

I don't need that here, if and when my trial is up I'll go back to looking out the window.
    07-16-12 03:29 PM
    After installing the "BeWeather Compliments of RIM" version the first time it should have displayed a license key on the screen as well as send it to you via e-mail.

You will need this key to unlock the full version of BeWeather if you wiped your BlackBerry or switched devices.

If you can't find the key you may try to recover it using your e-mail address by going to Bellshare GmbH
    07-16-12 05:30 PM
    There is a update in app world for this app now. I just got the notice for it. It updates it to V2.6.22 maybe that will help with activation.
    07-17-12 12:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD