Hello,

Those who may have recently updated their OS or Device and you are using beweather application.

You may get the message with "auto_beweathernaos7promo is not valid"

There is a auto activation issue with the application build and the server.
    You will see a update coming ASAP to address the activation issue via Appworld.

We thank you for your cooperation until the issue is fixed.

Respectfully,

Bellshare Support Team
    Dave Liao and pfluger like this.
    06-07-12 01:50 PM
    JY,I sent you a PM about a issue im having with beweather,any help is appricated,thank you.
    06-08-12 07:12 AM
    Good to know...
    In the mean while I requested an activation code from berryweather site.
    I got an email with the all the bellshare app codes and the one for BeWeather successfully.

But an update would be good too!
    06-09-12 10:45 AM
    any timeline on this? i tried deleting and reinstalling, and that didn't work, fyi

thanks for the update
    06-19-12 12:04 AM
    Also waiting too!
    06-26-12 04:30 PM
    Any update?
    07-02-12 07:39 PM
    Everyone, I had this particular problem myself. I emailed Bellshare about this and they gave me a link to transfer my activation code with reference to my PIN. Go here folks and everything should work out. Bellshare GmbH
    Let me know if you still have trouble.
    07-03-12 11:00 PM
    Everyone, I had this particular problem myself. I emailed Bellshare about this and they gave me a link to transfer my activation code with reference to my PIN. Go here folks and everything should work out. Bellshare GmbH
    Let me know if you still have trouble.
    Tried that but no luck. I'm on .523 on my 9900.
    07-06-12 10:40 AM
    Sent myself the activation code, downloaded the app off the bellshare website. manually activated... With no Appworld integration I wont know when this is fixed or updated and it seems like this is effecting BeBuzz too, no?

Please fix
    07-12-12 03:48 PM
    Saw that there was an update today that was supposed to fix this issue. I downloaded earlier today but still cannot register/activate it since I don't have a license key. Anyone else had the same issue?
    07-18-12 03:27 PM
    Hmm, still having problem. It's been almost a month. RIM having trouble paying you guys or something?
    07-18-12 05:25 PM
    I need to bump this up, everyone really over this? I mean give an app then take it away again? I didn't know this gift was a trial.

What can I do?
    Last edited by hahree; 09-16-12 at 02:19 PM.
    09-16-12 02:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD