Is anyone else having issues updating or adding locations? There are a lot of people, including me, complaining on the Bellshare forum that the app stopped updating several days ago with zero response from the author.

So far, I have done a battery pull and reinstall and no luck. I can add my cell location but updates fails. Trying to add any other location results in no location found. I have a 3G and WiFi connection, but it has consistently failed. Anyone else have this issue and figured out a workaround?
    03-13-11 01:24 PM
    I feel for you. It happens to me all the time with some locations I've added including my home location and it's not like I live up by the Arctic Circle in an igloo.

It's hard to believe that they charge $10 for this app and yet get nothing but glowing praise on here. It makes me think some of the posts are nothing but plants from connected people. It's full of features that are useful but if it can't do its core feature, which is getting weather info, then it's useless.
    03-13-11 01:35 PM
    I had the same problem. I needed to remove the location (Quebec City, Qc), as it updated once every two days, and find another one using the postal code, so I added Ste-Foy, which updates fine. For US cities, I've never had any problem, but for canadian cities, it's the second time this thing happened.
    03-13-11 01:43 PM
    I got it working. The network transport setting was set to Auto, probably from install time. I cycled through them and BIS-B worked. I am able to update now. It still occasionally fails, but works most of the time.
    03-13-11 08:23 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD