So for the past week , I have had an Orlando update issue with BeWeather.. it sems to be updateing the days , but not the time nor the temp ...But it seems its only with Orlando .. I have Cali. , and Winter Park as well and they seem to update just fine. Anyone know if this is an issue with my Tour , or a server thing .. Oddly enough , I was about ready to upgrade to the full pay version til this happened .. Now I am a little hesitant .. lol
    04-17-10 07:25 AM
    If other areas are updating and the rest is fine, I would venture a guess it is server or local weather station that feeds the server is having an issue.

I would try another station location in orlando and see if this resolves the issue. Also delete the location and try to readd it.
    04-17-10 08:05 AM
    Looks to be a local server issue..My california screen seems fine , and my Winter Park, Fl (about 5 mins away) screen seems fine as well .. Must be just the Orlando sever..
    04-19-10 07:08 AM
    Speaking of ,how many more options do you get when upgrading to the pay version of BeWeather ??
    04-19-10 07:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD