Can someone tell me where the instructions are for the settings on BeWeather homescreen wallpaper?? If they're listed in another thread that I just can't seem to find please list a link. Thanks in advance!
    07-07-10 11:10 AM
    open up BW, settings --> homescreen wallpaper --> check enable BW homescreen wallpaper --> save
    07-07-10 11:12 AM
    Yea I understand how to do that. But I'm trying to find out how to position what's on the homescreen such as temp etc.
    07-07-10 12:09 PM
    Theres really not too many apps that come with directions/instructions.... All the settings are pretty straight forward. Everything is in your options.... What exactly are you trying to do?

BTW... just wondering, did you get a tattoo of your name on your neck?
    07-07-10 12:40 PM
    Theres really not too many apps that come with directions/instructions.... All the settings are pretty straight forward. Everything is in your options.... What exactly are you trying to do?

BTW... just wondering, did you get a tattoo of your name on your neck?
    I'm trying to get the the conditions & temp in the same location or place on the homescreen.
    No, My son has his Mommy's (me) name tattooed on his neck. I didn't even know he was doing it. He just went & did it & sent me a pic on my BB.
    07-07-10 12:43 PM
    ok phew... you scared me there for a second lol...

But yea, in those settings for homescreen wallpaper... play around/click which ones you want... there are location, conditions, temp, hi/lo etc etc... Is that what you're asking?
    07-07-10 01:04 PM
    Sounds like she's trying to position that weather info.

Just scroll down the homescreen wallpaper settings page. You can set top, left & right margins.

I use the Icon Centered style, with a top margin of 100, and left & right margins set to 10. If you need to move the weather info farther down the page, just increase the top margin number.
    07-07-10 02:00 PM
    Trial and error based on your wallpaper as to what looks best and works for you. That is what I did on all 4 mobiles AND if you set it to "GPS Primary with Cell as backup" the location will change as you move around of course alongside you update timer expiring. Just be sure to "add current location". Pretty cool especially if you travel.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-10 02:01 PM
    how can i do it so i dont have a black background all the time?
    09-27-12 04:10 PM
    You need to select a wallpaper. The option is there to do so.
    09-27-12 04:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD