Ok....I am getting really upset about this but I have tried to be patient. Anyone else ever have issues with Customer Service? I emailed and send more than a couple tickets and they haven't gotten back to me. Are they on vacation?!?! I transferred my app from my 9800 to 9810 using the transfer tool they provide. It sent me an email with a "key code" then went to use it and it says its being used for another PIN! So I tried the tranfer tool again and got the same email and same code! This is so frustrating. It's not like it a free app or anything!! Does anyone or has anyone else had success with another way? :-(
    09-25-11 12:28 PM
    i know this doesnt help you.
    but good luck, ive never gotten a response from their cs dept. youre better off getting help through crackberrys site if thats where you purchased the app.
    09-25-11 01:42 PM
    All you get from Bellshare are auto-send form replies. Their support is amongst the worst!
    kam2958 likes this.
    09-25-11 02:22 PM
    No cs at all. A big thumbs down. Search for some of my rants on here.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-11 06:21 PM
    I will pass the word to their higher ups.

I have never had an issue, but I have direct contact. This should not matter.

Sorry to hear about this, and I will try to get you an answer right away!
    09-25-11 06:45 PM
    Sad to see I'm not the only one. But I was starting to take it personal. :-/ Funny though I finally got someone to reset things for me. Such great talent there, too bad the Customer CARE isn't as great.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-25-11 09:18 PM
    Bellshare has the worst customer support I've ever experienced.

I've been having problems with buggy homescreen wallpaper issues in BeWeather since I started using it with my Torch last year. I've sent a dozen emails to customer support and only ever received 2 replies. The first one was a message asking for information I'd already provided; the second was a note asking if my problem had been resolved.

Unbelievable.

I've even posted in several threads on their company web forum for BeWeather/BerryWeather with no response.

I'll never buy another Bellshare app; just not worth the aggravation if there's any issues.
    09-26-11 11:04 AM
    If you bought it from CB or Mohiband or whatever it's called, all I had to do when I swapped from my Curve to my S2 was change the PIN on my account, download the app and enter the activation key. Worked fine.

There are a lot of other gripes on here about BellShare not responding to emails. Apparently, they don't care.
    09-26-11 01:43 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD