If you have wiped your BlackBerry or upgraded the OS and tried to reinstall BeWeather - Compliments of BlackBerry, you are being asked to enter your license key.

If you did not write this down upon initial installation you now have the option to recover the license key from our website.

We have added the option to recover license keys for Bellshare apps by entering your BlackBerry PIN as an alternative to your e-mail address.

Go to Bellshare - Recover License Key and enter your BlackBerry PIN. You will receive an e-mail with your BeWeather license to your BlackBerry ID e-mail address.

Use this key to unlock your BeWeather copy. You can also download BeWeather directly from our website at Bellshare - BerryWeather if you are having trouble download from AppWorld.
    Last edited by pfluger; 10-03-12 at 10:44 PM.
    Ecm, wolfee48, Spencerdl and 1 others like this.
    10-03-12 10:40 PM
    Thanks! Very proactive of Bellshare. ~ecm
    10-06-12 05:27 PM
    Thanks! Very proactive of Bellshare. ~ecm
    10-06-12 05:28 PM
    Thank you, great app!!!
    10-06-12 08:37 PM
    I thought I might have to do something like this- Then I remembered that I put the key into my memopad that was moved along with the OS update!
    10-08-12 10:15 AM
    I thought I might have to do something like this- Then I remembered that I put the key into my memopad that was moved along with the OS update!
    I keep all my keycodes in the memopad. It helps so much.
    10-08-12 10:25 AM
    How long does it take to receive the email with the license key after entering the BB PIN and captcha? I've tried it twice and haven't received anything yet.

Oh, and do I need BeWeather installed? I currently have it uninstalled since it wasn't working after the OS7.1 update.
    10-08-12 06:03 PM
    Dang!

If I'd known that, I wouldn't have paid for the full version when I saw that the Compliments of Blackberry version would no longer install.

Bummer...
    10-08-12 07:35 PM
    I haven't had any luck with entering my PIN on the website and getting an email back with the license key.

After entering the PIN and answering the captcha, the website says an email was sent, but when I check Gmail, I don't see any new emails, in the inbox or spam folders. What am I missing? Has this method worked for anyone else?
    10-09-12 04:26 PM
    I haven't had any luck with entering my PIN on the website and getting an email back with the license key.

After entering the PIN and answering the captcha, the website says an email was sent, but when I check Gmail, I don't see any new emails, in the inbox or spam folders. What am I missing? Has this method worked for anyone else?
    Send me a PM with your PIN and I will check.
    cbvinh likes this.
    10-09-12 09:21 PM
    Send me a PM with your PIN and I will check.
    PM sent! Thanks for checking up on this thread!
    10-10-12 01:38 PM
    If you have wiped your BlackBerry or upgraded the OS and tried to reinstall BeWeather - Compliments of BlackBerry, you are being asked to enter your license key.

If you did not write this down upon initial installation you now have the option to recover the license key from our website.

We have added the option to recover license keys for Bellshare apps by entering your BlackBerry PIN as an alternative to your e-mail address.

Go to Bellshare - Recover License Key and enter your BlackBerry PIN. You will receive an e-mail with your BeWeather license to your BlackBerry ID e-mail address.

Use this key to unlock your BeWeather copy. You can also download BeWeather directly from our website at Bellshare - BerryWeather if you are having trouble download from AppWorld.
    I downloaded it when it was complimentary, and at the time I had a 9810. I sold the 9810 and bought a 9900, and I had the same problem when I went to
    install it. I tried the "transfer license" option to no avail, and using my BBID wasn't recognized. I sent a couple of emails asking for assistance, and got nothing
    back. Not pleased with the lack of support.
    10-11-12 05:59 PM
    I downloaded it when it was complimentary, and at the time I had a 9810. I sold the 9810 and bought a 9900, and I had the same problem when I went to
    install it. I tried the "transfer license" option to no avail, and using my BBID wasn't recognized. I sent a couple of emails asking for assistance, and got nothing
    back. Not pleased with the lack of support.
    Sorry to hear that. You can send me your old device's PIN (if you know it) or your BlackBerry ID (as used on AppWorld). I will look into it.
    10-11-12 07:42 PM
    I too deleted the complimentary version after a device switch. I tried the methods listed on the website and when that didn't work I tried to contact support...My attempts to contact support were never answered. I have a code and its listed for the correct PIN, but it doesn't work :s

I would love to have it back!
    10-11-12 08:02 PM
    I too deleted the complimentary version after a device switch. I tried the methods listed on the website and when that didn't work I tried to contact support...My attempts to contact support were never answered. I have a code and its listed for the correct PIN, but it doesn't work :s

I would love to have it back!
    Send me a PM with your PIN and/or license key.

EDIT: Just saw that you already sent a PM. Nevermind.
    10-11-12 08:34 PM
    Worked great. Received both of my Bellshare codes immediately.......NICE Job
    10-11-12 09:29 PM
    Thanks for this! I just updated the software and thought I lost this for good
    10-16-12 09:56 AM
    I haven't gotten any luck getting an email from bellshare although it says it went through! HELP!
    10-16-12 06:57 PM
    Send me a PM with your device PIN and your e-mail address and I will look into it.
    10-18-12 02:12 PM
    Too much bs to go through for this app. F them. My 9930 has a nice enuf browser. I rather use that or just BB Travel.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    10-18-12 02:34 PM

They email it to the email address that was linked to your BBID if purchased through BB Appworld far as I know. So make sure you check the email account that is linked to your BlackBerry I D or was linked to it at the time of purchase.

Sent from my BlackBerry 9930 using Tapatalk
    10-19-12 01:35 AM
    Hi, I am having the same problem. I downloaded the $9.99 version of BeWeather when it was offered free from Blackberry. It was a great app. When I upgraded my OS to 7.1 (I have a Torch 9810), the app disappeared. I have tried numerous times to get the license key from their Web site by entering my PIN #, but I hear nothing.
    11-08-12 02:39 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD