I have a problem on my tour with the two apps.

BeWeather: I want to move the app out of the downloads folders to the home screen but when I try to hit the button to move nothing comes up. I can't find/move or anything when I'm hovering over it.

AutoStandby: I downloaded the app and paid for it but I can't find it anywhere on my phone, checked the downloads folder and around the phone.

Anyone have any ideas with either? Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-31-09 11:20 PM
    1. Is "AutoStandby" even compatible with the phone? There are still many, if not most, of the applications out there that are not compatible with the OS for the Tour. I'd check that. If it's not, then ask for your money back. If they say it is, try uninstalling and reinstalling it.

2. BeWeather... Never heard of it. I use weatherbug since it's free. That also may be your problem. Try uninstalling and reinstalling BeWeather. If it doesn't fix it, try WeatherBug or the application that is in the Blog which you can possibly get for FREE also if you win the contest. 100 copies are to be won!
    07-31-09 11:26 PM
    I have a problem on my tour with the two apps.

BeWeather: I want to move the app out of the downloads folders to the home screen but when I try to hit the button to move nothing comes up. I can't find/move or anything when I'm hovering over it.

AutoStandby: I downloaded the app and paid for it but I can't find it anywhere on my phone, checked the downloads folder and around the phone.

Anyone have any ideas with either? Thanks!

Do you mean berryweather? Either way, you go to the icon, hit your options (Blackberry key) select move to folder and then nothing happens? When you do this it should pop up a list of folders you can move to, one of which being main I believe.
    07-31-09 11:51 PM
    Autostandby works fine on the Tour.

Goto your options (wrench icon) and it's right there.

07-31-09 11:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD