So I have berry weather (free edition) and the weather it is giving me is 10 degrees higher than what multiple weather sources state (such as weather.com and local weather services). Just wondering if this is how the paid version would be also? And how the heck can the weather be that far off??!
    03-03-10 01:53 PM
    Try switching weather stations and see if that one is any better

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-03-10 02:41 PM
    Put it outside and see if it adjusts itself. It's probably 10 degrees warmer inside where you are....
    03-03-10 02:48 PM
    Put it outside and see if it adjusts itself. It's probably 10 degrees warmer inside where you are....
    I hope that's a joke.

03-03-10 02:50 PM
    I've tried switching stations.. this is the closest one to me. I live in a city with 30,000+ people. You think they would have accurate weather for my area.
    03-03-10 03:03 PM
    This was great!

Good Luck
    03-03-10 03:56 PM

but seriously, mine is doing that too
    03-03-10 04:07 PM
    BeWeather is having update issues at the moment. My 9700 will not update unless I do it manually. Has been that way for a few days now. A number of others are having the same problem while others aren't experiencing any issues at all. Weird for sure. I read somewhere earlier that the developer is supposed to be working on the issue
    03-03-10 05:58 PM
    My BerryWeather has been working just fine..no problems with updating. Depending on where you live though, it is sometimes better to use the zip code or "my location" option for weather rather than just the city name. Where I live, temperatures can vary by 10 degrees all over the valley!
    03-03-10 06:01 PM
    There are multiple threads regarding issues with BeWeather... mine hasn't been working for a few days now (auto-update) but have not heard of the weathering being of.
    03-04-10 03:42 AM
    I hope that's a joke.

roflmao ,,,, sounds like it is ,,,,, anyhoo
    03-04-10 08:06 AM
    i switched themes & prob fixed.... i was using Onyxia 4 (which i LOVE) & switched to Reverie, no probs w/ updating since yesterday evening.
    03-04-10 01:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD