I'm not knocking on the Storms mp3 sound quality because it actually is quite good, but I made an observation in the past few weeks.

I've been using the Storm as a 16GB on the go mp3 player as well as for car audio. I got a pretty nice system setup with new speakers,head unit, subs, amp, etc. I DID used to own many ipod but my last one was stolen a while ago. Anyway, I have noticed quite a difference after getting an ipod especially on my sound system. The bass sounds nice,powerful, and the music sounds very clear. Now I know you might say this a Storm vs Ipod issue but heres the main reason why I think its just the media player. Pandora on my system sounds amazing. Similiar to the ipod quality. You might say its a file quality issue but I get all high (kbps)sp?) stuff and the ipod definitely sounds better.

Anyway, sorry for the long paragraph but does anyone agree? The phone is def capable of producing nice quality after seeing Pandora and I feel like theres a music app out there that takes the Storm to the full potiential. Anyone have any experiences with the other apps?
    09-08-09 10:02 PM
    I agree 100%... Only reason I dont ditch my ipod is the fact that the audio is quite a bit cleaner on the Ipod than that of the storm...

Volume is about the same but the Ipod just sounds so much more defined... Like the storms sound is muddy or something... Wish I could use the storm in the truck and just get rid of the pod...
    09-10-09 04:28 AM
    I use my Storm in vehicles as well, but i can honestly say you cant beat the iPods sound.

Pandora sounds clean as well on the Storm (in high quality settings)
    09-10-09 04:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD