So I use the Memopad app extensively, and have thousands of notes. But I find the Memopad app on my 8330 very limited.

Is there a newer, better Memopad replacement, either paid/commercial or free/shareware? The features I'm looking for might include:

� Better note sorting (date created/last modified, alpha/numeric)
    � In-note text searching

Also, the "Notes" within exchange are awfully limiting, no scrollbars etc. Is there perhaps a "plugin" or newer/better replacement for the Notes within Exchange?

Perhaps a separate app that allows more of a "Notepad-like" editing environment while editing Memopad notes within Windows? Surely I cannot be the only person who is frustrated by the limitations of Memopad & Notes?

FYI I'm on a VZW 8330 with B.E.S. and OS 4.5.0.51.

Thanks so much,
    Rick.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-03-08 12:39 PM
    So I use the Memopad app extensively, and have thousands of notes. But I find the Memopad app on my 8330 very limited.

Is there a newer, better Memopad replacement, either paid/commercial or free/shareware? The features I'm looking for might include:

� Better note sorting (date created/last modified, alpha/numeric)
    � In-note text searching

Also, the "Notes" within exchange are awfully limiting, no scrollbars etc. Is there perhaps a "plugin" or newer/better replacement for the Notes within Exchange?

Perhaps a separate app that allows more of a "Notepad-like" editing environment while editing Memopad notes within Windows? Surely I cannot be the only person who is frustrated by the limitations of Memopad & Notes?

FYI I'm on a VZW 8330 with B.E.S. and OS 4.5.0.51.

Thanks so much,
    Rick.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    There are note taking programs out there that are better than the BB OEM notepad. Some will directly sync with Outlook while others can be synced through the BB Desktop Manager. Check out MobiHand.com on your BB or desktop and type in "note" in the search field. Most of these programs have a try it before you buy it option so you can decide which one is best for you.
    09-03-08 01:30 PM
    Hello, Rick

It's been a long time since your post, I'm in the same boat you are, I feel the same way. Can you tell me if you found something better?

I tried eFile Pro for a while, I just erased it last night, it isn't very good and it was beginning to invade other things without me doing so.
    04-30-09 06:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD