With .607 and .713 the beta is the only solution. However previous OS like .517 don't have the bug

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    Thanks! But any other problems on .517?
    Also, a direct link please.. if you have any.
    07-15-10 09:21 AM
    I've been a beta zone member for a while, but despite being invited to download several beta apps, I haven't been able to figure out a way to participate because I use a mac. Does anybody know if there's a way to get Beta Zone apps downloaded OTA onto my device? Or if I can get them using BB DM for Mac?

The website won't even let me download the file because it requires Internet Explorer. Any other Beta Zone users figured out how to participate using a mac?
    07-18-10 12:31 PM
    I got my keycodes in less then 24 hours.

dshoe - try going to blackberry.com/beta from your phone you should be able to register on your device.
    07-18-10 12:37 PM
    I've been a beta zone member for a while, but despite being invited to download several beta apps, I haven't been able to figure out a way to participate because I use a mac. Does anybody know if there's a way to get Beta Zone apps downloaded OTA onto my device? Or if I can get them using BB DM for Mac?

The website won't even let me download the file because it requires Internet Explorer. Any other Beta Zone users figured out how to participate using a mac?
    Every app that they have offered is available OTA. Go to the Beta Zone website from your Blackberry and follow the links to the app. There will be a place to download OTA.
    07-18-10 01:43 PM
29 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD