Dear BlackBerry users!

Today we have something special for you.
    We call it Beep and it is now available in BlackBerry version of IM+.
    Beep is here to merge your Address Book with instant messaging and help you save on SMS.

Please feel free to join Beep beta round and let us know what's cool and what's missing.
    Your ideas, suggestions, comments, bug reports are welcome in this thread, on IM+ | Facebook, Twitter and via support request from IM+.

IM+ for BlackBerry with Beep version v.10.0.0.12 beta can be downloaded at our Web-site:
    IM+: All-in-One Messenger :: Products
    or directly to your device at our WAP-site:
    IM+ Beep: free mobile-to-mobile messaging

Most active beta testers will be rewarded with licenses for IM+ Pro or other SHAPE Services products of their choice.
    DanielSurface likes this.
    12-06-11 04:38 AM
    Sorry link give's http error 500 this one works http://wap.shapeservices.com/downloa..._12_implus.jad

Enjoy DelftEo
    Last edited by delfteo; 12-06-11 at 10:49 AM.
    12-06-11 10:36 AM
    The link worked for me but I don't see a version for OS 7. Should I download the OS 6 version? Thanks.
    12-06-11 10:38 AM
    Works for me! Looks nice!
    12-06-11 11:40 AM
    Sorry link give's http error 500 this one works http://wap.shapeservices.com/downloa..._12_implus.jad

Enjoy DelftEo
    Thank you for downloading IM+ with Beep!
    JAD. files are used for over-the-air installation only, so they can not be opened from desktop.
    Looking forward to your feedbacks!
    12-07-11 02:58 AM
    The link worked for me but I don't see a version for OS 7. Should I download the OS 6 version? Thanks.
    Yes, please download and install version for OS 6.
    If you encounter any issues, please let us know!
    12-07-11 03:01 AM
    Installed the version for OS6, but after over 2 hours still not getting the SMS to activate Beep. Any suggestions?

New design looks good, only the highlighted color, when choosing a soft-button to confirm or cancel is too bright - hard to see what is selected.
    12-07-11 06:40 AM
    Thank you for downloading IM+ with Beep!
    JAD. files are used for over-the-air installation only, so they can not be opened from desktop.
    Looking forward to your feedbacks!
    Offcourse but one of your links are dead it give's http 500 error so I place the installer link here to install directly to your bb. The new interface looks very nice and fresh. I invited other friends to install beep and are waiting for them. The push option is also very useful now my msn chat messages come's like my email or other messages very nice.
    So far so good no bugs found, but come back later.

Enjoy DelftEo
    12-07-11 07:12 AM
    I hope it is not a bug because when it is it's a bad one.
    I selected 6 people in my contact list to send invite to beep after 5 min now still saying "sending" and nothing more. What is he doing waiting for a answer or what, I select only 6 people to invite that are people here but also outside the country. What is wrong ???
    Must the number format in my phone book list international like +316 or can it be normal like here 06 if so why don't give it me an error note?? It is still sending.

Update : I found out why, for invite other people I have to pay for the sms and is not free sending by internet and there I had sms credit for this country and no credit to sent to outside beep was waiting and sending and sending what was not possible because no int. credit

I think that a invite is better by other media like msn,skype,facebook etc. Because a lot of people received the sms as scam or advertising and don't read it or delete it or don't know what to do better to invite my friend with msn or skype.

Enjoy DelftEo
    Last edited by delfteo; 12-07-11 at 07:52 AM.
    12-07-11 07:34 AM
    Installed the version for OS6, but after over 2 hours still not getting the SMS to activate Beep. Any suggestions?

New design looks good, only the highlighted color, when choosing a soft-button to confirm or cancel is too bright - hard to see what is selected.
    Thank you for your feedback!
    Please PM me your phone number and specify your country and mobile carrier.
    We will try to sort this out as soon as possible.
    12-07-11 02:06 PM

Update : I found out why, for invite other people I have to pay for the sms and is not free sending by internet and there I had sms credit for this country and no credit to sent to outside beep was waiting and sending and sending what was not possible because no int. credit

I think that a invite is better by other media like msn,skype,facebook etc. Because a lot of people received the sms as scam or advertising and don't read it or delete it or don't know what to do better to invite my friend with msn or skype.

Enjoy DelftEo
    Thank you for the feedback!
    Our development team has already taken your suggestion about invites into consideration.
    12-07-11 02:09 PM
    IM+ Beta with Beep was updated!
    Please download the new version 10.0.0.14 at our Web-site:
    12-07-11 03:07 PM
    Hi Shape, thanks for the feedback.

IM+ Beta with Beep was updated!
    Please download the new version 10.0.0.14 at our Web-site:
    Your website seems to be blocked in my location, first time downloaded the beta from local app data base, is there an option to download betas from Mobihand for example?

Thank you for your feedback!
    Please PM me your phone number and specify your country and mobile carrier.
    We will try to sort this out as soon as possible.
    PM sent.
    It looks like, as mentioned in the PM, the number sent to your servers was:
    +country code+country code-phone number
    Edited it to be:
    +country code-phone number
    but unfortunately still, 15 minutes or so, dont getting the SMS with activating Beep info.

Regards
    12-07-11 07:04 PM
    Your website seems to be blocked in my location, first time downloaded the beta from local app data base, is there an option to download betas from Mobihand for example?
    Unfortunately there is no such option at the moment, sorry.

PM sent.
    It looks like, as mentioned in the PM, the number sent to your servers was:
    +country code+country code-phone number
    Edited it to be:
    +country code-phone number
    but unfortunately still, 15 minutes or so, dont getting the SMS with activating Beep info.
    I have received your phone number.
    The activation code was re-sent.
    Our servers should recognize phone numbers with double-entered country codes, so it looks like it is not the issue.
    12-08-11 05:51 AM
    You need sms credits to receive there activation sms, if you don't have sms credit you can wait till next year.
    By every app. Activation we pay the sms cost.

Enjoy DelftEo
    12-08-11 06:26 AM
    You need sms credits to receive there activation sms, if you don't have sms credit you can wait till next year.
    By every app. Activation we pay the sms cost.

Enjoy DelftEo
    Thanks for the advice. In some parts of the world incoming SMS are free of charge, and no SMS credit required. For outgoing SMS can have a package, covering certain amount of text messages, or pay-as-you-go for text.
    12-08-11 07:41 AM
    Unfortunately there is no such option at the moment, sorry.

I have received your phone number.
    The activation code was re-sent.
    Our servers should recognize phone numbers with double-entered country codes, so it looks like it is not the issue.
    Got the activation code - thank you!

After Beep was activated, and contacts scanned, my own number, which is in contact list as well, appears as Beep contact. It is not trouble, and actually can be fun to chat with yourself, but just to let you know - suppose many people keep their contact info in device address book.
    12-08-11 07:50 AM
    I could use a few contacts. PlayBook owners would be even better. PM me.
    12-09-11 08:19 AM
    After Beep was activated, and contacts scanned, my own number, which is in contact list as well, appears as Beep contact. It is not trouble, and actually can be fun to chat with yourself, but just to let you know - suppose many people keep their contact info in device address book.
    Thank you for this observation!
    Our development team will take it into consideration.
    12-09-11 08:29 AM
    I could use a few contacts. PlayBook owners would be even better. PM me.
    Could you please explain in more details what you mean?
    Do you need any assistance from our side?
    diegonei likes this.
    12-09-11 08:56 AM
    IM+ Beta with Beep updated again!
    Please download the new version 10.0.0.15 at our Web-site:
    12-09-11 11:08 AM
    Could you please explain in more details what you mean?
    Do you need any assistance from our side?
    No assistance needed. I just mean I wouldn't mind some PlayBook owners adding me on Beep since none of my friends are on smartphones as of now.

And yes, I was taking to myself on Skype yesterday. Why is IM+ Beta showing me as my contact? That was funny.

EDIT: Another update? That will be my second today. o.0
    Last edited by diegonei; 12-09-11 at 11:20 AM.
    12-09-11 11:15 AM
    Any new versions?
    12-10-11 08:36 AM
    I think when "beep" is a stand alone app, it will be a competency against "whatsapp".
    Because a lot people have already msn and the other social media installed.
    Personal I like the app as it is, but against other social media app, "beep" is better as stand alone app.

Enjoy DelftEo
    12-10-11 10:20 AM
    No assistance needed. I just mean I wouldn't mind some PlayBook owners adding me on Beep since none of my friends are on smartphones as of now.

And yes, I was taking to myself on Skype yesterday. Why is IM+ Beta showing me as my contact? That was funny.

EDIT: Another update? That will be my second today. o.0
    Thank you!
    We will see what can be done about one's own number appearing in the contact list.
    IM+ Beta 10.0.0.15 was quite a major update with multiple fixes.
    We will keep you posted about the new versions.
    12-11-11 02:28 AM
50 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD