Greetings all members!

My name is Avishay Naamat and I'm the Page Ranking and Content Manager at SBSH Mobile Software.

These days we are getting closer to a first BlackBerry application release (which is going to be really amazing I assure you..), and we would like to invite you experts to become a beta tester of the new application!

The beta testers are assured to enjoy a great experience while using the new application and will also get a free registration code after the final release!!

For more details please send me a short line at [email protected]

Have a great day!

Regards, Avishay Naamat,
    Page Ranking and Content Manager,
    SBSH Mobile Software.
    08-12-08 02:15 PM
    Would you like to expand on what this application is / does??
    08-12-08 02:20 PM
    sure I'll try it whatever it is. So just send you an email?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-08 02:28 PM
    I would like to know what it's about and become a tester.
    08-12-08 02:31 PM
    Looks like they make a bunch of different mobile apps for like Windows Mobile and Symbian. Must be trying to branch out.
    08-12-08 02:37 PM
    Avishay,
    I sent you an email... I would be interested in Beta-ing!
    08-12-08 02:37 PM
    This Beta has to seriously suck if he is opening it to a community of a quarter-MILLION people and expecting to get good feedback

And, he is not even giving details on the product he is testing. I sense a spam
    08-12-08 02:38 PM
    You might be right bmc, when you send the email to that address it comes back saying delivery failed. Weird. I was hoping for some cool stuff...ha ha.. oh well.
    08-12-08 02:40 PM
    I sent them an email and no error sending as of now.

08-12-08 02:48 PM
    This Beta has to seriously suck if he is opening it to a community of a quarter-MILLION people and expecting to get good feedback

And, he is not even giving details on the product he is testing. I sense a spam
    Ha ha! Sounds fishy to me as well...
    08-12-08 03:14 PM
    Emailed the guy for the beta no error for me. I will let you know if I get a reply from him

08-12-08 03:23 PM
    I think it will be super-funny when the people who actually fell for the scam have their inboxes explode with spam and bulk mail
    08-12-08 03:24 PM
    Well the email rejection might have been a gmail thing...I sent it from my blackberry address and it went thru. The company does exist and has forums and stuff...it's just a question as to whether he's legit...lol
    08-12-08 03:24 PM
    Lol my inbox exploding will not be that funny lol ok maybe a Lil

08-12-08 03:28 PM
    My guess is that a lot of SPAM will be hitting those who have sent their email.....
    08-12-08 03:36 PM
    Ouch... SPAM...
    08-12-08 03:40 PM
    Ouch... SPAM...

i agree.....
    08-12-08 03:43 PM
    My guess is that a lot of SPAM will be hitting those who have sent their email.....
    Congrats on Addict Status man!
    08-12-08 03:44 PM
    Good thing I used an email address that I never use. Is the company even real?

08-12-08 03:45 PM
    Congrats on Addict Status man!
    Thanks!!! I am addicted!!!
    08-12-08 03:47 PM
    Good thing I used an email address that I never use. Is the company even real?

SBSH Mobile Software - Innovative applications for a mobile world!

They have a nice website at least...I'm not real familiar with Windows Mobile or Smartphone software, they make something called Papyrus and MyList, amongst other things...

From their site:
    SBSH Mobile Software LTD is a privately held company based in Tel Aviv, Israel, founded in 2002.

The company's focus is on application development for the mobile world, currently offering solutions for Windows Mobile Pocket PC, Windows Mobile Smartphone and Symbian platforms.

Our main goal is to introduce innovative every-day solutions for mobile devices by taking advantage of our lengthy experience with the unique design and hardware specifications offered by mobile devices. To ensure the quality of our applications development for each of the platforms is done by a team of highly experienced software designers and engineers.

Beyond offering a wide range of innovative applications for mobile devices, SBSH is recognized for its industry-leading customer support, providing users with a superior purchase experience until the very last steps of application activation and usage. In recent years SBSH received a number of industry honors for its quality service and innovative applications.
    Last edited by neechi; 08-12-08 at 03:53 PM. Reason: Copy and paste error :)
    08-12-08 03:50 PM
    Hi!Thank you very much for volunteering to join the beta testing group for our new upcoming Blackberry application! Since this is planned to be our very first application for Blackberry devices our user-base is of course somewhat smaller than platforms we are already active in for the past few years and therefore your help and activity in the beta group is even more valuable than usual.I'm pleased to say that the first beta version of our new application for Blackberry devices was just released yesterday, so you can already give it a try on your device and report back with your findings.To subscribe to our upcoming Blackberry application beta testing please follow the instructions at the following URL:SBSH Mobile Software - Innovative applications for a mobile world! got some really exciting new things arriving with this new application development and I hope that you will enjoy taking part in this new application beta testing activity!C u on the forums

The email I received

08-12-08 04:01 PM
    Yeah that's the same one I got too...
    08-12-08 04:09 PM
    Maaaaaan I don't know.. I wouldn't load something on to my device, knowing nothing of the company or whether they are trustworthy. I don't want the equivilant of Sad Mac on my Berry, TVM.
    08-12-08 04:12 PM
    Maaaaaan I don't know.. I wouldn't load something on to my device, knowing nothing of the company or whether they are trustworthy. I don't want the equivilant of Sad Mac on my Berry, TVM.
    For sure. I am not going to test this...
    08-12-08 04:17 PM
108 123 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD