Hey guys,

I'm just a lowly individual developer so my testing is very limited and I have just finished up an image cropping application. I am looking for a few 8900 and Bold users right now to give it a test run for me and give me a little feedback.

I would really appreciate it, thanks!

PIN me for a OTA link or email me at [email protected]

PIN: 249DDC13

thanks in advance for helping me out!
    Last edited by wfubball; 06-09-09 at 05:55 PM.
    06-09-09 05:49 PM
    I have both devices. However you may want to put the OS versions you want tested as well.
    06-09-09 06:09 PM
    oh yea, currently I've only in house tested on 4.6.XXX but it should work on 4.5 as well

LasVegas, I'm working on porting the code from 4.6 to the storm to work with the touch, I'll let you know when thats done, should be a week or so if everything goes smoothly
    06-09-09 06:27 PM
    damn, i wish this would work on a pearl!
    06-09-09 07:58 PM
    ooouuuuu i wanna try it Bold HERE
    06-09-09 08:51 PM
    Being able to see the thumbnails of the images you open would be good. Also are there keyboard shortcuts for setting the points?

Works well on 5.0.x on the Bold and the Jav (y)
    06-09-09 08:53 PM
    Thanks for the feedback,

Keyboard shortcuts are in the works for setting the points.

In the next version will be the box/shading around the area and increased or selectable scroll speed.

As for the thumbnails, ive been working on that part and right now it doesnt look like it will be economical. The time it takes to process each image into a thumbnail would make the application very slow. Applications like facebook that have all these thumbnails were written by RIM and have access to internal code that us developers do not have access to. I'll keep working on that and if i get a semi-speedy solution then it will be implemented
    06-10-09 08:43 AM
    Would you be interested in testing on a 8330 Curve with 4.5 software?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-11-09 10:49 PM
    I just PINed you. I forgot to mention that I'm using a curve 8900

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-12-09 06:56 AM
    seems like a very functional program! Anyway to integrate it into the menu like "shrinkit" or "captureit" so that you don't have to go to a seperate program?
    06-12-09 08:55 AM
    I can help with a Storm also, if needed.
    06-12-09 09:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD