It seems that the app checks for new versions automatically when you open it, that's all
    Got it. That's what I figured, but I don't like to assume.

Thanks.
    02-19-10 08:04 AM
    A theme change shouldn't have caused this though right?
    No! A theme change shouldn't cause that. We're on it.

Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll get you back up asap.

Joyce
    02-19-10 08:20 AM
    Thanks Rick & Joyce, just left a review for you guys in the Crackberry app store, and I hope all the BETA testers will do the same. It's the least we can do, guys. thanks again, love this app.
    02-19-10 09:44 AM
    No! A theme change shouldn't cause that. We're on it. Sorry for the inconvenience. We'll get you back up asap.

Joyce
    Hello! Thanks for the usual speedy response. Unfortunately, the fix on your end hasn't worked. I still cannot activate! :x

----------
    *EDIT* Joyce and Terry got me fixed up! All is well again.
    Last edited by d5115r; 02-19-10 at 10:21 AM.
    02-19-10 10:11 AM
    Found a problem on 1.0.2. If you delete an email through a email popup app (berrypopup in this case) undelete never catches it....
    02-19-10 02:29 PM
    Found a problem on 1.0.2. If you delete an email through a email popup app (berrypopup in this case) undelete never catches it....
    We'll investigate this. Note that Undelete doesn't handle SMS messages in the current release, in case that might explain what you're seeing.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
    02-19-10 08:39 PM
    We'll investigate this. Note that Undelete doesn't handle SMS messages in the current release, in case that might explain what you're seeing.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention.
    Yeah, this wasn't a SMS message. Berrypopup also can't modify the sms inbox anyways due to api restrictions, so it wouldn't be able to delete a SMS.

I purposely sent a email message and deleted it from the popup window two times and both times nothing ever showed up in undelete. But if i delete the same email from Messages it does.
    02-19-10 08:41 PM
    I purposely sent a email message and deleted it from the popup window two times and both times nothing ever showed up in undelete. But if i delete the same email from Messages it does.
    Thanks. I'm able to recreate this too now and have reported to the dev team.
    02-20-10 11:33 AM
    Would be nice, if the "Forward/Reply With Edit" could be turned off/on [yet that will requires a reboot to take effect - but I would like to keep control over my eMail Menu]
    02-21-10 05:03 AM
    Would be nice, if the "Forward/Reply With Edit" could be turned off/on [yet that will requires a reboot to take effect - but I would like to keep control over my eMail Menu]
    So I'm clear, do you mean you'd like the "with edit" function to be made default for regular reply and forward? If I'm off track, it'd be very helpful if you provided an example of what exactly you'd like to see.

Thanks in advance.
    02-21-10 10:04 AM
    I'm guessing he does NOT want more stuff just appearing on the menu when he presses the BB key.
    02-21-10 11:57 AM
    I recently added a new email to my phone and soon I plan on ditching the old one. I was a beta tester and obtained fixmo by my email. Will I still be able to get updates if I delete my old email? Will my copy still be registered if i do this, or what will happen?
    02-21-10 04:05 PM
    I recently added a new email to my phone and soon I plan on ditching the old one. I was a beta tester and obtained fixmo by my email. Will I still be able to get updates if I delete my old email? Will my copy still be registered if i do this, or what will happen?
    When you're ready to transfer your registration to a new email, please send an email to [email protected] with your current and new addresses and your PIN and we'll take care of you.
    02-21-10 04:54 PM
    When you're ready to transfer your registration to a new email, please send an email to [email protected] with your current and new addresses and your PIN and we'll take care of you.
    Thanks I was worried about this.
    02-21-10 07:58 PM
    Gang,
    Just to let you know, the Fixmo front porch is now open for business.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f208/

We'll leave the light on for you.
    02-24-10 10:14 PM
    CONGRATS!
    It's almost like you're real honest-to-gosh developers now!

Maybe ask a Mod to close this one down�?
    (There's a post-release thread in this Forum, plus you're own now too. I'm just sayin'�)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-25-10 02:30 AM
    moved to: http://forums.crackberry.com/showthr...98#post4734198
    Last edited by emacf1; 02-25-10 at 02:36 AM.
    02-25-10 02:34 AM
    It looks like the Fixmo site is down. Can't download product and (if downloaded through crackberry) will start to "check registration" and then crash.

Great idea but seems to have issues. Perhaps more beta testing is required.
    02-25-10 09:27 PM
    cb1111,

The site is up and appears to be working. If you send a note to [email protected], one of the guys/gals will jump on this figure out why you can't hit the site. I just tested it myself so there might be an issue we are not seeing.

You can email me directly if you'd like. rick at fixmo.com

>R<
    02-25-10 09:31 PM
    I'm a beta tester currently using 0.3.13. I've been using FIXMO tools since it was first posted on crackberry.com. Should it automatically upgrade to 1.0.2 or do I need to do something? Thanks again for a great tool!!
    02-26-10 01:42 AM
    @haplo1818,

Send an email to support at fixmo.com and let the team know. They can help.

>R<
    02-26-10 05:34 AM
796 ... 303132
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD