Doesn't look like the Memory Tool frees RAM anymore. Every time I run it it says 0% recovered or w/e.
    Mine seems to be doing the same thing. Before the update I was getting the RAM down to about 34% and now when I run it it stays at about 55% with 0% recovered

The .11 did get rid of the lag tho.

Not sure if this has been asked before, but is there any way to have an option in the Silencer to turn on/off the LED blink? For my Missed call it still blinks, but for the incoming call, emails, and messages the LED does not blink.

Thanks
    01-16-10 12:32 PM
    What an awesome app. The silencer is golden. Church, movies, meetings, you name it. And the best part, it turns itself back on. My wife is forever walking around with her phone on mute because she would always forget to turn the alerts back on. We're business owners and that just won't do. Thank you, thank you.
    01-16-10 12:48 PM
    This last update is great! Thanks for incorporating our user inputs! Good work Fixmo!
    01-16-10 01:26 PM
    Thanks for the update! On a side note-who came up with the Flame Retardant Offensive words standard list? I've been trying a few colorful words to see what I can get thru. So far it works well. Luckily I can chop it up in other languages.
    The shield that comes up to show it's silenced, could be a little more obvious. At a quick glance during a meeting, It's kind of hard to see for me. My two cents.
    01-16-10 01:29 PM
    Very good update. I like the fact that it maintained my settings. The previous
    update did not do that.

You guys are making good progress on this.
    01-16-10 01:38 PM
    I downloaded it and I love it. I do have a couple questions regarding the undlete part of the app and memory part .

UNDLETED
    How long will messages stay in this part of the app before the systems deletes them? If the app never deletes them it might be nice to have this option.

MEMORY
    Might be nice if memory could let you know if you are like at 5 percent of memory left .I really don't know how to clean up my memory. I am always worried that I will delete something I didnt want deleted. Looks like I really need to free up memory space. I only have 5 percent left..

Thanks
    01-16-10 01:54 PM
    One observation: Right after installing the update it immediately threw up a
    message that my RAM was low, which is odd considering I rebooted right after
    updating. Sent this via Feedback also.

Just curious if anyone else got that message.
    01-16-10 02:29 PM
    Well, I deleted the app, conducted a BP, reinstalled the app.. So far, I'm not getting the sluggishness so far regarding my apps anymore. Also, using a transition type theme. We're all here to help out. It's all good.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-16-10 02:50 PM
    What was the update log? It popped up when I first opened the App, but I closed it without reading because I use Berry Popup and it looked just like an email. I then searched for it and couldn't find it. Must have been a pop up from the App itself.

I see the Memory Stats are there and weren't prior.
    NVM, i found the message...
    01-16-10 03:24 PM
    I downloaded it and I love it. I do have a couple questions regarding the undlete part of the app and memory part .

UNDLETED
    How long will messages stay in this part of the app before the systems deletes them? If the app never deletes them it might be nice to have this option.
    I think this is your deleted mail that you haven't purged that is on your  in general. Fixmo allows you to view and restore this area.
    01-16-10 03:51 PM
    after my update, and a reboot, it said 96% on ram, and something like 70% on device memory. I cleared the cache, and it said 0% recovered. Kinda weird after a reboot? Any advice? was that a good thing or a bad thing? Also, kinda a dumb question, but that 96% is whats used correct?
    01-16-10 04:00 PM
    My "CacheClear" isn't working either. I've been getting "0%" as well. Feedback sent.

01-16-10 04:04 PM
    Downloaded it, but never used it...so i deleted it
    01-16-10 04:07 PM
    after my update, and a reboot, it said 96% on ram, and something like 70% on device memory. I cleared the cache, and it said 0% recovered. Kinda weird after a reboot? Any advice? was that a good thing or a bad thing? Also, kinda a dumb question, but that 96% is whats used correct?
    I believe the restored memory is what the app itself was able to restore (through the  cache cleanng app).
    01-16-10 04:31 PM
    I can't find the update log, i'd like to read it..
    01-16-10 04:57 PM
    I got an Update log in my blackberry Email after updating to the newest version.
    01-16-10 06:26 PM
    My "CacheClear" isn't working either. I've been getting "0%" as well. Feedback sent.
    Makes me feel better knowing I am not the only one seeing this anomaly.
    01-16-10 08:10 PM
    I got an Update log in my blackberry Email after updating to the newest version.
    ah, i had uninstalled the old version and installed the new so thats probably why
    01-16-10 08:13 PM
    I still get an error like this after each reset/bp (I am running a 5.0.0.419/411/421 hybrid OS on a Sprint Tour 9630.):

I also just sent a log.
    01-16-10 08:21 PM
    I can't find the update log, i'd like to read it..
    Same here.

Found it. Didn't see it at the bottom when sending a feedback e-mail.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 01-16-10 at 08:46 PM. Reason: Update
    01-16-10 08:29 PM
    I'm also getting 0% after clearing cache. Prior to the update, the % was indicating a numerical amount other than 0 "everytime" I cleared on normal usage days. Today heavy usage- nada.
    Last edited by Blacklatino; 01-16-10 at 09:12 PM. Reason: Clarification.
    01-16-10 08:42 PM
    01-16-10 08:49 PM
    Is there any way to make it so that it only checks for updates when wifi is available? only thing that keeps me from downloading is that I cant use data, unless it's through wifi
    01-16-10 10:15 PM
    Each time I clear my cache I get 0% recovered as well. It wasn't like this in the 1st ver.
    01-16-10 10:38 PM
    Just was playing around. The cache clear still has issues but even all the pie charts in the "details" of the memory utility are wonky and change drastically every 30 second or so.

01-16-10 11:29 PM
796 ... 910111213 ...
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD