Hi everyone.
    TinyLock is a samll utility for BlackBerry, lock the BlackBerry keyboard when the idle time out.

When the TinyLock locked your BlackBerry keyboard, you can enter your code what your set to unlock keyboard(default the unlock code is "ul"), or press twice "keylock" button on your BlackBerry.

This is what's new in 0.2.1:
    Fixed:
    The "end call" button still work when TinyLock was lock keyboard.

Add:
    1, You can hide the "unlock string" tips on lock screen.
    2, Disable press twice lock button to unlock.
    3, Lock when charing.
    4, When you disable TinyLock the app will not run the background.

P.S. the beta version is for OS5 only. I have never test it on other OS version.

=====================
    Download
    =====================
    I'm sorry I can't post the URL so please copy this URL to OTA install
    handrapid.com/download/tinylock/beta/TinyLock.jad

Also I have upload the desktop intall file on attachments.
    08-16-10 09:56 AM
    Thanks...I will give it a try.
    08-16-10 02:18 PM
    thanks. will try this out too
    08-16-10 03:17 PM
    Hi,

I've been trying this for a couple of days now and have been very impressed! I've been looking for an app like this for ages and it does exactly 'what it says on the tin'.

Apart from some of the typos (e.g. I assume you meant charging as opposed to charing?) I only have one minor gripe.

I use this in conjunction with the standard password security on the BB. So when I unholster my BB I have to type in the password and then unlock TinyLock. Is there anyway that the app can detect when the BB is holstered or more importantly 'password' locked so that it doesn't activate?

As I said this is a very minor gripe which doesn't detract from an otherwise excellent application.

Keep up the good work!

Cheers.

Mav.
    08-19-10 04:54 AM
    So far so good. Thanks.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-19-10 07:34 AM
    great app! just what ive been lookn for. couple of questions thought, can u make longer time out intervals? and what is the key lock button? what does ms stand for in the options ? thanks for all ur hard work!!
    Last edited by Eddy0090; 11-24-10 at 01:15 PM.
    11-19-10 01:37 AM
    looking forward to os6 support!
    11-19-10 02:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD