Another screensaver/chargingmonitor in need of testing, coupon STARSAVER807, 12 free copies until midnight.

https://software.crackberry.com/cart...id=1&pid=39633

Thank you

I Charge Cool: Star Screensaver - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

Last edited by LSphone; 10-21-09 at 07:50 PM.
    10-21-09 07:15 AM
    I guess I should've asked this question before signing up at your site.DO you have an option for direct download because I don't have a data plan on my phone yet?
    10-21-09 08:09 AM
    i would be willing to be a tester fot this
    10-21-09 08:18 AM
    i would be willing to be a tester fot this
    Just click on the 1st link above ("cart") and enter the coupon code. If you don't have MobiHand account it might ask you to enter information. There are a few left. Thanks,
    10-21-09 09:05 AM
    I did it and everything went, but no email? Oh, and can you make a skull like the star? I am big into skulls, and that would be awesome if you could do same with a skull!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-09 09:30 AM
    Ok, got my confirmation from mobihand, and it has nowhere to download it? Anyone? And let me know about doing this same thing with a skull. Ill buy one!

10-21-09 09:48 AM
    Got it. So far so good!

10-21-09 10:51 AM
    I don't think I want a skull on my product list, but I'd consider making it and licensing you to disribute under your own name for profit. If interested PM and we can agree on simple and fair terms. Same to anyone else who might want something made privately or that I wouldn't want to distribute myself.
    10-21-09 07:31 PM
    So there are no issues with this? Unless there's a problem I'm going to publish it tonight. Thanks to all who tested.
    10-21-09 07:34 PM
    I tested it on my 8330m w/ the hybrid listed by my name, after multiple charges and unpluggings it works fine on my end I tried to make it crash or glitch with no luck.
    10-21-09 11:15 PM
    You don't want a skull on your product list?? What are you a christian or something??
    10-21-09 11:21 PM
    You don't want a skull on your product list?? What are you a christian or something??
    No reason like that. It's fine if someone wants a skull painting on their wall but I'll bet there are a lot of artists who wouldn't paint one and hang it in their gallery, even if they'd paint one for someone who wants it.
    10-21-09 11:48 PM
    I tested it on my 8330m w/ the hybrid listed by my name, after multiple charges and unpluggings it works fine on my end I tried to make it crash or glitch with no luck.
    Thank you. that's good news, because now I'm going to release about 4 screensavers based on that same code before this time tomorrow.
    10-21-09 11:53 PM
    No more left??
    10-22-09 12:10 PM
    I have the original IChargeCool and it is always used. But, can you make the Star solid, like the Smiley on the original? I'm not really liking the (connection) lines. What about a specific color Thanks in advance.

Another screensaver/chargingmonitor in need of testing, coupon STARSAVER807, 12 free copies until midnight.

https://software.crackberry.com/cart...id=1&pid=39633

Thank you

I Charge Cool: Star Screensaver - Personal Productivity BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Software Store

10-22-09 12:33 PM
    I have the original IChargeCool and it is always used. But, can you make the Star solid, like the Smiley on the original? I'm not really liking the (connection) lines. What about a specific color Thanks in advance.
    You can already set a specific color now, although the fill color is not changeable if using the star as a meter.

I'll put another one out that's a solid star.
    10-22-09 04:32 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD