Hello everyone,

This is my first post and i am the proud new owner of a bb tour thanks verizion. My question is are there any good weather radar map downloads for the tour that are up to speed and not lagging horribly. hopefully there are some out there for free but i am a firm beleiver in you get what you pay for thanks.
    10-12-09 09:43 AM
    I use accuweather for my weather on my tour. At the bottom of the page you can click a link to take you to the radar and when you scroll down on that page there is a animate. I bookmark after I select animate and when I want to check the animated weather map for my area, I click the bookmark.

Hope that helps.
    Nick
    10-12-09 09:51 AM
    i won a free copy of berryweather and haven't looked back...
    10-12-09 09:53 AM
    weather bug works for me. no complaints yet.
    10-12-09 09:58 AM
    BerryWeather rocks... Its not free but it is definitely worth it... Enjoy...
    10-12-09 10:00 AM
    Bought a copy of Berry weather. It works great, I think much better than accuweather and definitely worth the nominal cost.
    10-12-09 10:03 AM
    I bought berryweather this past week when it was on sale. I love it

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-12-09 10:03 AM
    I've used WeatherBug, and then BBWeather, and now I purchased BerryWeather last week when it was 50% off. Had I known how much I would've liked it, I would've paid full price back when it first came out. Definitely the best app for weather, and best app for radar maps!
    10-12-09 10:04 AM
    Wow what a warm reception thanks for all of the advise. Is there any specific time that berryweather goes on sale or is something you just have to catch on sale.
    10-12-09 10:18 AM
    All the sales in the crackberry app store are random, I assure you though, it's worth the $10 full price.
    10-12-09 10:20 AM
    Can't u just use your browser and check online?

10-12-09 10:37 AM
    BerryWeather all the way for me too.. I was lucky and caught the sale price, but yes it is well worth the $10!!
    10-12-09 11:01 AM
    Can't u just use your browser and check online?

I don't use Berry Weather so an online link to a local radar map would be perfect. Any ideas on where to go?
    10-12-09 04:13 PM
    Had WeatherBug but BerryWeather is much better!
    10-12-09 04:27 PM
    I've used WeatherBug, and then BBWeather, and now I purchased BerryWeather last week when it was 50% off. Had I known how much I would've liked it, I would've paid full price back when it first came out. Definitely the best app for weather, and best app for radar maps!
    Glad to see you like BerryWeather, I told ya it's the best weather application out there...
    10-12-09 04:33 PM
    I always used WeatherBug Elite. and Accuweather for the radars... when I saw Berryweather on sale the other day I bought it.

I can't believe how much better berryweather is on the phone! Its a very good weather app and beats the weatehrbug elite and accuweather hands down!
    10-12-09 05:10 PM
    Im a fan of WeatherEye
    10-12-09 05:22 PM
    I don't use Berry Weather so an online link to a local radar map would be perfect. Any ideas on where to go?
    Yeah click on link in my signature
    Take out BW gps etc values and replace with your location coordinates ,screen size ,animated frame rate & zoom level
    Last edited by Slingbox; 10-12-09 at 08:17 PM.
    10-12-09 08:12 PM
    +1 on BerryWeather
    Worth $10 but Cant beat DOD 1/2 price
    10-12-09 08:51 PM
    Believe it or not, I prefer the Weather Channel - YES it is slow as sin, however if you are a wheater enthusiast and need your Animated Radar to be as close to the "Doppler" as humanly possible - Weather Channel 2.0 is your only option.

Also - expect an update to current version soon as it has been a while and they are still charging 3.99 AND a free version of Weather Channel is now available - it is very similar to 2.0 but has Advertisements.
    10-13-09 01:37 PM
    A little off topic, but when you purchase an app such as BerryWeather, and you switch devices, can you reinstall (as many times as you switch devices) or is the app PIN specific. It would suck if that were the case, especially for those people on their 5th or 6th Tour.
    10-13-09 02:51 PM
    A little off topic, but when you purchase an app such as BerryWeather, and you switch devices, can you reinstall (as many times as you switch devices) or is the app PIN specific. It would suck if that were the case, especially for those people on their 5th or 6th Tour.
    Berryweather is PIN specific but you can transfer up to 5 times a year no questions asked.

10-13-09 11:17 PM
    Berryweather is a very nice weather app and is about to get even better.
    Don't ask why because I won't say. Just have some patience.

As for the radar, you can add custom radar to Berryweather and there are some very detailed radars that Berryweather can use.

10-13-09 11:20 PM
    i paid the full $10 bucks a day before it went on sale for berryweather and i didnt even regret it cause berryweather is awesome. by far the best weather app out there
    10-14-09 12:15 AM
    I've been using Berry Weather for six months and honestly feel it was money well spent.
    10-14-09 12:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD