Hello,

I have just purchased my BB and would like to know the best weather app (particularly would like an up to date icon on the home screen (that uses my own wallpaper!) and the best maps app too.

Please give me your suggestions!

Thank you.
    02-02-11 05:04 AM
    berryweather - Bellshare - BerryWeather is the best weather app for sure, not sure of the current cost but worth it. re maps, depends on what you are looking for - I recommend g.mobile.com to anyone, cannot beat the $ and the apps perform well - the mapping app is not too bad @ all, which it has a compass but you cant have it all.
    02-02-11 08:13 AM
    WeatherEye is free & I haven't had any problems with it.
    02-02-11 04:48 PM
    BerryWeather, a bit pricy but worth every $
    02-03-11 02:52 PM
    BerryWeather hands down, its costs $9.99 USd but is worth every penny

It has an icon that can be placed on ur home screen, it also has a wallpapers that changes according to the time of the day and weather, for example, at night, if it was raining, the wallpaper will be like a moon with rain next to it, and so forth.

It also sports customizable icons which are free to download to change its theme.

It additionally gives you a 7 day in advance forecast and you can setup multiple locations

Get it from here: BerryWeather - Weather in Style - VOTED BEST WEATHER APP 2010 - News & Weather BlackBerry Apps - Crackberry BlackBerry Apps Store

Forget about the free apps, they are nowhere near the quality of BerryWeather
    02-03-11 03:18 PM
    Maybe Matrix Leader wants to pay for those additional features, but I don't see the need for them myself, so I use BeWeatherFree. I also use Google Maps.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-03-11 07:39 PM
    if one to keep tabs on 8 places in the world then its amazing. actually its an amazing app period, I am very critical and I cannot find a thing I don't like about it.
    02-03-11 08:36 PM
    Matrix Leader, what is that last theme you have posted above? That's awesome?

Thanks!
    02-25-11 09:26 AM
    Matrix Leader, what is that last theme you have posted above? That's awesome?

Thanks!

http://forums.crackberry.com/f227/pr...-theme-581140/
    02-25-11 01:39 PM
    Here's a link to a theme that is specifically designed for BerryWeather.

http://forums.crackberry.com/f131/x1...jaxjon-380301/

Good Luck
    02-25-11 09:28 PM
    BerryWeather is the best weather app, it's worth every penny.
    02-25-11 11:52 PM
    I use the weather from within Poynt. I find it very useful and accurate, and doesn't take any more memory.
    02-26-11 06:02 AM
    I use goggle maps and wether eye. They might not be the best, but those are the 2 apps I use.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-26-11 09:33 PM
    BerryWeather is usually on sale for half price a few times a year and well worth the money. I use Google maps and really like that over the native BB maps.
    02-26-11 10:20 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD