I second that Wunderground's mobile site (m.wund.com) is far more accurate, at least in LA. I just deleted WeatherEye after a month of use. It is constantly displaying temparatures 10 degrees cooler than reality. Wunderground breaks it down by zip code - not just city - so if you live in a metropolis like LA where the temp changes a lot depending on where you are, you need a more sophisticated site like wunderground.
    Last edited by gbsesquire; 08-07-08 at 04:48 PM.
    08-07-08 04:24 PM
    i use accuweather and weather underground weather underground has a linkthat lets u check ski conditions in winter
    08-07-08 04:49 PM
    I've been a severe weather spotter for 14 years and a good, fast loading radar image can be very useful.

I have been using Accuweather and my local NOAA sites to suit my needs.
    Ever use WeatherTap.com? I subscribed to their web site for home/desktop use well before I got a BB - and found they have a mobile site that is a part of the subscription - best radar out there.

I also use a program running on my desktop called InterWarn that feeds warnings via email straight to my BB. I get those at the same time the NOAA wx radio goes off, and before the local media air the warnings.
    08-07-08 04:57 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD