As per the title.

I've tried BBWeather, BerryWeather, WeatherBug and looked into WeatherEye.

None of them seem to have a great deal of UK coverage. Just major towns/cities.

Is there a weather app for the BB which has better UK coverage?

What do the UK BB users use?
    04-24-09 01:32 AM
    unfortunatly your not going to find a uk specific one, it just doesnt exist... out of the lot ive found weatherbug has more of the smaller towns than any of thhe others plus it has th ebenifit of gps location as well
    04-24-09 02:40 AM
    I use bbweather and fairly happy with it.
    Then again I'm one of those few that believes meteorology is a voodoo science.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 03:36 AM
    I was using Weatherbug and it was quite good and accurate i thought. Dont have it at the moment tho coz i deleted BB maps thinking i didnt need it, but apparantley it uses BB maps to operate so il have to put them back on...
    04-24-09 04:41 AM
    weatherbug works well for me; mostly around Brighton and London.
    04-24-09 05:28 AM
    I use a website theweatherchannel.com, it gives me the weather for places here in Northern Ireland that often are not found on any of those applications.

There is a launcher icon for it too which takes you straight to the weather for the city you have selected.

04-24-09 06:15 AM
    why not just browse to BBC Weather and bookmark it ?

04-24-09 07:04 AM
    why not just browse to BBC Weather and bookmark it ?

It would be great if someone could come up with a launcher for that. Mind you I seem to be about the only person not using Quicklaunch and I suppose that would do the job.

I've been using Viigo which is Accuweather which seems to have reasonable coverage i.e. I haven't found anywhere that's not on it yet.
    04-24-09 01:15 PM
    Why need a weather app? Isn't it always skies are grey and gloomy over there.....lol

j/k
    04-24-09 01:24 PM
    I use a website theweatherchannel.com, it gives me the weather for places here in Northern Ireland that often are not found on any of those applications.

There is a launcher icon for it too which takes you straight to the weather for the city you have selected.

Does it make the weather in Norn Iron any better too :P. Might give it a go - thanks

04-24-09 02:40 PM

The Weather Channel knows where NI is? Funny that - it doesn't seem to know where Scotland is!
    08-16-13 03:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD