IYO, what is the best weather app out there? I have Weatherbug on my PC, but to download to mobile there is a fee. Definitely a fee for Weather.com... just wondering what the best free weather app is, with live, animated radar and location specific info?
    07-04-09 03:19 AM
    I use WeatherEye. Its free
    07-04-09 03:26 AM
    07-04-09 03:47 AM
    IYO, what is the best weather app out there? I have Weatherbug on my PC, but to download to mobile there is a fee. Definitely a fee for Weather.com... just wondering what the best free weather app is, with live, animated radar and location specific info?
    If you get Mobile Weather Alerts, then yes, they charge. Otherwise, try Mobile Weather (NOT Mobile Alerts).

When you select your carrier or your phone (in my case, I just selected Bold), it gives you the run-down and I found that Weatherbug Mobile Weather is available as a free download from Blackberry App World.

I downloaded mine OTA though and just installed it. So far, so good.

HTH!

ETA: Lame! 10 posts to post links??? Boo hiss....
    07-04-09 05:33 AM
    Definitely WeatherEye IMHO....
    accuweather had issues with where I live?!? wrong time zone/didn't recognize my postal code (ie-zip)
    bbweather didn't work at all for me....
    Weathereye is free, and it works...
    nuf said
    cheers
    jrv
    07-04-09 10:07 AM
    BerryWeather is great, but not free....
    07-04-09 10:15 AM
    I use BerryWeather, and I absolutely love it. It is not free, but it is definitely worth the price. The best free app is probably WeatherEye.
    07-04-09 10:24 AM
    IYO, what is the best weather app out there? I have Weatherbug on my PC, but to download to mobile there is a fee. ...
    If you like Weatherbug, there is a free version for BB--it's Weatherbug Direct.
    BB Weather is free and what I use. www.tateu.net
    07-04-09 10:51 AM
    Weathereye is free, and it works...
    nuf said
    cheers
    jrv
    Agreed 100%.
    07-04-09 11:09 AM
    Free - weathereye
    Paid - BerryWeather

Overall - Berryweather
    07-04-09 11:27 AM
    Weather bug is the best free option imo....does exactly what Berry Weather does

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-04-09 11:31 AM
    I have weather underground to my zip as my browser home page. Has temp, humidity, pressure, wind speed and direction, current conditions, dew point, moon phase, sunrise/sunset, and others. Also has like a 7 day forcast and animated radar. What weather app has all that? And what I like most is, its one less app that I have to keep running in the background taking up room. Its wap, free, and very fast.

Last edited by ericjackson28; 07-04-09 at 11:33 AM.
    07-04-09 11:31 AM
    BerryWeather.

07-04-09 08:00 PM
    I like BerryWeather. The latest version with radar maps and GPS (so you'll know the weather no matter where you travel) is pretty righteous.
    07-04-09 09:36 PM
    Berryweather. Hands down.

07-04-09 09:47 PM
    Paid -BerryWeather
    Free -Weatherbug Direct
    07-04-09 10:13 PM
    I was using Weather Eye for a few months and liked it, tried BB Weather and Weatherbug Direct and went back to WeatherEye.

When BerryWeather came out with customizable radar maps and GPS it made the app well worth the price imho.
    07-05-09 05:14 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD