I just recently was given a 9000 by my work. I don't want to load it down with apps, but so far I have about 5 of em. Is Poynt a pretty good one for weather? I don't want that dreaded uncaught exception error.........even though I know how to fix it.
    12-13-11 12:49 PM
    I use BeWeather . It's free at AppWorld . Simple and easy use. I can press 'w' to laugh it, 'r' to update weather .
    12-14-11 10:36 PM
    Weathertrax is the best weather app for bold 9000, check it @ app world.
    Its menu icon changes with the current weather, it displays about 5 days temperatures, rain percentage (if there is any rain)
    And its free!!
    12-15-11 09:04 AM
    Weathereye is the best free weather app for all blackberry
    The different is that this give you a transparent icon nice for your home screen.

The Weather Network application is the reliable source to plan your day and beyond. Get detailed weather conditions, forecast and severe weather alerts for your location, without having to select a city or province/state

Features include:
    � Detailed weather conditions, Short term, hourly and Long Term forecast
    � Severe Weather alerts (Canada and USA)
    � Sat/Radar Maps
    � Data in Celsius or Fahrenheit, Metric or Imperial
    � City auto-locate using GPS coordinates
    � Set home screen icon to auto-locate or Saved city (any OS)

Weathereye (Free AppWorld)

If you like this app don`t forget to hit the Thanks or Like button.

Enjoy DelftEo
    Last edited by delfteo; 12-15-11 at 09:55 PM.
    12-15-11 09:36 PM
    Read the reviews before you download......
    12-16-11 09:32 AM
    Read the reviews before you download......
    The most give 5 star.
    Here with bold 9000 works perfect and very nice transparent icon at my home screen.
    I try different free weather app but this free app is for my the best, I give 100 star when pos.
    Before it rains it changed in a cloud with rain, nice when I want to leave my house.
    It update every 15 min.

Enjoy DelftEo
    Last edited by delfteo; 12-16-11 at 12:46 PM.
    12-16-11 12:42 PM
    I too am happy w Weathereye/The Weather Network. It still runs on my 9000, now my daughter's device, my wife's 9800 and my 9810.
    12-16-11 09:57 PM
    I don't know what you read but over 8800 reviews with an average of 2.5 stars. Far from "most give 5 star".
    12-16-11 11:32 PM
    I don't know what you read but over 8800 reviews with an average of 2.5 stars. Far from "most give 5 star".
    Be happy with it or leave it, I'm happy and only recommend it to you, it's free to use.

Enjoy DelftEo
    12-17-11 10:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD