What do you think is the best weather app?
    05-10-08 11:41 PM
    weatherbug , weather eye (has a cool icon).
    weatherbug is much mor informative. but weather eye looks cool on your screen
    05-10-08 11:47 PM
    I find using poket express much easier to get all news and weather quickly. Out of all the programs I have for weather, poket express is the one I use.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-10-08 11:52 PM
    like said shadygrady , i go with weathereye just for the icon in the home screen
    05-11-08 12:02 AM
    Depends, really. Free or subscription based?
    05-11-08 12:19 AM
    Does anyone have a link for Weather Eye? I'm on the WAP side so I don't think I can search.

05-11-08 10:34 AM
    Does anyone have a link for Weather Eye? I'm on the WAP side so I don't think I can search.

Here you go;

http://weyebb.pelmorex.com/BlackBerry/
    05-11-08 11:11 AM
    Depends, really. Free or subscription based?

The app are free but you still need a data plan or a wifi device and it will be totaly free
    05-11-08 12:20 PM
    Thanx so much! Its great with the current, long term, and short term forecast. It couldn't find three of the cities immediately by me and one was a military base! But I just set it to Baltimore. I deleted Tell Me and I am definitely keeping this to conserve memory.

Does anyone know If this app will report icing, flooding, or weather watches or warnings when they happen? Or an app that does?

05-11-08 12:24 PM
    Just started using Weather Eye. Seems flawless, but I wish there was a way to add frequently travel destinations, or if the program used your GPS to get whether automatically in the area you are. That would be awesome. I know that I am asking alot and its free, so..... I guess it works well enough to constitute free.
    05-11-08 12:37 PM
    I like BBWeather. It went out of service last week but thanks to some clever fellow BB users it is back up and running. Here is a link for OTA installation BBWeather

Oh, and it's FREE
    05-11-08 12:43 PM
    I like BBWeather. It went out of service last week but thanks to some clever fellow BB users it is back up and running. Here is a link for OTA installation BBWeather

Oh, and it's FREE
    I used to use BB WEather, but I recently switch to Weather Eye, because WE give a quick glimpse on the screen instead of waiting to open the app first like BBW.

Also other glitch.
    The good thing with BBW, I could have several preset cities.
    now the bad part, for some reason BBW always default to my other preset. for example I set it for Los Angeles and New York, my main ( default) is LA. Everytime I open the BBW, it always show NY.

Then I set Seattle and LA, it always show Seattle
    I set it up LA and Denver, it still show Denver

I have to to Menu, and select LA.

Does RIM has any enimosity toward LA?
    05-11-08 12:58 PM
    WeatherEye is nice but it is limited in the cities that you can set for your forecast. My city was not available in WeatherEye.

Optimus...I've never used multiple cities in BBWeather but is it just remembering the last city you viewed and opening the forecast for that city?
    05-11-08 01:07 PM
    Also on my Weather Eye my sunrise and sunset info is blank. Anyone know how to fix this?

05-11-08 02:34 PM
    Check my signature for more weather Sites/Apps that can be had.
    05-11-08 09:06 PM
    how do i find out what OS system i have. i have a pearl 8130
    05-11-08 11:40 PM
    Did you do a thread search??
    05-12-08 11:57 PM
    What's the best weather application for the uk, most only allow you to set the nearest city, which could be 100 miles away !

Thanks
    steve
    05-14-08 11:23 AM
    Thanks jimmer!!

I just downloaded WeatherEye and BBweather. WeatherEye is better looking; i'll see what i like in the next few days.

Thanks
    Cole
    05-15-08 03:23 PM
    What do you think is the best weather app?
    click shift alt and H at the same time
    05-15-08 05:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD