BerryWeather is the best. It lets you scroll through multiple cities and choose from multiple screens for them that show various weather aspects. It cost me like $5 but it's the most customizable app out there.
    09-29-09 11:16 AM
    that weatherbug app stinks. it made everything on my phone sooooooooo slow. I was using weather eye, but now I have switched to berryweather and I have to say it is a huge improvement.
    10-16-09 09:34 PM
    i bought berryweather and i have no regrets about paying the bucks for it. its one of my favorite apps i have on my phone. its the only app ive paid for so far
    10-17-09 12:12 AM
    my input is this....... i use accuweathers browser push. is free and works great for me. have it on the home screen, and it displays the proper weather icon and temp. and also links to a 5 day forcast. etc. free and simple for me.
    10-22-09 10:20 PM
    Be/Berryweather is great but it costs.
    Accuweather push makes you use the browser -- fonts too small for me.
    WeatherEye is made for Europe and doesn't do mph/degF/etc very well, and it's ugly
    WeatherBug is clunky and awful to use and when opened updates itself about every nanosecond, but has the best icons IMHO.

I use weatherbug. Don't want to pay $10 for BEweather, BBweather is still an alpha release or some damn thing.. no OTA d/l. Couldn't stand weatherEye because it desperately wants to use metric and is ugly. And I didn't want to use a browser for accuweather.
    10-23-09 05:51 AM
    I agree with phone_s3x.

Free: BBWeather.
    Pay: Berryweather

Overall, if you can purchase it, Berryweather is better than BBWeather hands down. It's not even a contest
    10-23-09 09:23 AM
    I DL BBweather ota. And I can't figure out how to make it work. Can anyone help me out?

I've been using AccuWeather. The full website version.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-23-09 10:59 AM
    Weathereye is good
    10-23-09 11:04 AM
    I use Weatherbug. Its pretty accurate for me!
    10-23-09 06:22 PM
    Works great. Got it sale for half off which makes it a great deal.
    10-23-09 10:06 PM
    For me weatherbug elite is the best weather app out. It may not be as pretty as berryweather, but it give you alot more options such as push weather alerts, select a contact and get the weather for where they live. I also like the fact that when weatherbug elitie updates, it only updates the Icon on the home screen. Not all the cities you have listed like berryweather does. Makes for a longer lasting battery. Also the layer for the bb maps that weatherbug elite uses is Awsome! Thats just a few of them.
    10-23-09 10:44 PM
    Works great. Got it sale for half off which makes it a great deal.
    Same here. What is not to love about this app?
    10-24-09 07:05 AM
    the fact that it costs $10?

ehehee
    10-24-09 04:01 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD