What is the best application both for free and for purchase, for tracking the local, regional and national weather conditions around the USA?
    09-01-09 08:55 PM
    For purchase, Berry WeatherI

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-09 09:24 PM
    Berry weather.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-01-09 09:39 PM
    For free, try wunderground.com, which has a BB Launcher to it. The weather reports tell you the exact location where the weather is being pulled, so you can figure where it relates to you. It's got extensive statistical info. Does not give you an icon that has a temp on it, as its icon is simply to identify the launcher. Other free notables include WeatherEye and BB Weather, which are OK, but W-Eye loses network service all the time, so you get stuck with an icon that shows a blue/white globe and then tells you it's sorry but has no data available. I bought Berryweather around time I started with BB Weather, so I can't comment on BB Weather.

For paid, Berryweather! Yep, I hated paying $5 for it, and that was on sale, but it's worth it. It gives you a lot of info, great looking icon with temp readings, which can be customized to fit a given theme or wallpaper, radar maps, and lots more that I haven't used yet.
    09-02-09 01:54 AM
    What is the best application both for free and for purchase, for tracking the local, regional and national weather conditions around the USA?
    Dude, if you would only do a search for "weather apps", you will get more information than you can handle on this topic - it is asked AT LEAST several times a week on this forum......
    09-02-09 09:31 AM
    Whats the best app for being able to see radar? I've got weather bug and another one called the weather network I think. But neither one allows you to view a doppler radar view...?
    09-02-09 10:30 AM
    BerryWeather has a great radar map...
    09-02-09 10:38 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD