Ok,
    I'm tired of the BB Push Weather wanting to update a day late on my phone (and my gf's) so I'd like to find a weather app that will display the forcast and radar for a pre-defined location. The ability to display weather for the current location of the phone would be helpful too. I've looked at BerryWeather and I don't like the idea of having to pay $9.95 per phone for it so that is out unless the price drops. Anyone have some other suggestions?
    08-12-09 02:59 PM
    Ok,
    I'm tired of the BB Push Weather wanting to update a day late on my phone (and my gf's) so I'd like to find a weather app that will display the forcast and radar for a pre-defined location. The ability to display weather for the current location of the phone would be helpful too. I've looked at BerryWeather and I don't like the idea of having to pay $9.95 per phone for it so that is out unless the price drops. Anyone have some other suggestions?
    Buy it from Handango and put "20off" in the coupon field and it will only be about $7.95. It's the best weather app I've come across, and I've tried them all. IMHO.
    08-12-09 03:15 PM
    Buy it from Handango and put "20off" in the coupon field and it will only be about $7.95. It's the best weather app I've come across, and I've tried them all. IMHO.
    Ditto - tried them all. I paid the $9.95 and have not regretted it.
    08-12-09 04:26 PM
    Same for me. And I bought it for my wife's phone, too. You get what you pay for with most apps, and BerryWeather is fantastic.
    08-12-09 04:28 PM
    I really love Weatherbug elite. Check it out on AppWorld. First time I installed it, it was a bit harsh on the memory.. But the new version seems to have fixed that issue. Even puts a thermometer near your clock and network banner area. I like it. $5 best I've spent on an app.
    08-12-09 04:28 PM
    There is also just weather bug and it is free.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 04:50 PM
    In my opinion...

The best free weather application is: BB Weather

The best pay weather application is: BerryWeather
    08-12-09 04:53 PM
    Berry weather is the best weather app for the money but I am cheap and I have weather eye and for having no radar it is still the best free weather app I have tried.
    08-12-09 04:59 PM
    I'm trying out berry weather right now, but I don't want to buy two licenses of it.
    08-12-09 05:24 PM
    I love weatherbug...its free and I'm used to weatherbugs interface and what not.

08-12-09 05:24 PM
    I love weatherbug...its free and I'm used to weatherbugs interface and what not.

I agree. I like the Elite version more though. It has a tempature icon right on the banner and has no adds with a ton more stuff under the hood, and from what I have noticed better memory management.
    08-12-09 08:02 PM
    Well,
    I downloaded BBWeather and no matter what I do I cannot get it to actually update the weather

Anyone else using it on a Sprint Curve 8330?
    08-13-09 10:17 AM
    I have used used WeatherBug Elite on Ipod, BerryWeather on phone , both work well

I downloaded BBWeather and no matter what I do I cannot get it to actually update the weather
    that's one of the few I haven't tried
    08-13-09 11:37 AM
    BBWeather is my app of choice. works flawless and does everything all on its own, LOVE IT!
    08-13-09 12:15 PM
    I like BBWeather myself, especially the new update + GPS....and it's free:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/bla...91-2-a-282621/
    Last edited by rfdesort; 08-13-09 at 08:36 PM.
    08-13-09 08:33 PM
    I like BBWeather myself, especially the new update + GPS....and it's free:

http://forums.crackberry.com/f35/bla...91-2-a-282621/
    I tried BBWeather before and it couldn't download the weather info for me. I always got an invalid partner code error......
    08-14-09 10:54 AM
    BBWeather hands down. I liked BerryWeather's UI but it would not work. Weather data was wrong and off by a few degrees. Has BerryWeather's terrible weather data been fixed by now?
    08-14-09 04:03 PM
    In my opinion...

The best free weather application is: BB Weather

The best pay weather application is: BerryWeather
    This is the absolute truth, but BerryWeather has been severely disappointing me lately with it's inaccuracies and five-hour radar map lag.

There is no perfect weather app available at this time......
    08-14-09 04:16 PM
    I tried BBWeather before and it couldn't download the weather info for me. I always got an invalid partner code error......
    BBWeather works fine, you will have to do some searching on how to set it up properly.
    08-15-09 03:28 PM
    Berry Weather !!!!
    08-15-09 03:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD