Whats the best weather App out specifically for the Storm?

I like viigo but i just dont need anything but weather so its kind of a waste of memory.

Thanks
    11-25-08 05:21 PM
    I'd try weather bug then. Gets the job done. But Viigo has so many great features. I'd give it another look.
    11-25-08 05:22 PM
    yah just keep viigo , check the weather then close it ..
    11-25-08 05:23 PM
    yeah thats what i'm thinkin i'm gonna do, is weather bug an app?

Also does anyone know anything about the push weather information? I've heard this mentioned but not sure about it

Thanks
    11-25-08 05:30 PM
    yeah thats what i'm thinkin i'm gonna do, is weather bug an app?

Also does anyone know anything about the push weather information? I've heard this mentioned but not sure about it

Thanks
    That's not bad, and I would probably use it, but mobile.blackberry.com isn't letting me download it. Not sure it's available for the Storm yet.
    11-25-08 06:04 PM
    try this

blackerry.weatherbug.com/download
    11-25-08 06:09 PM
    Weather bug is an app. I believe it's something like blackberry.weatherbug.com or something of the sort. Google it.

I have it on my Pearl and I love it. I have only the one with the current temp showing, and I hid the other icon. It's on my home screen and is really useful. Once you click it, it takes you on the internet, but it's a fast loading mobile web page that comes right up with the weather information. So, basically, it shows you the highs and the lows for the day (with one icon) and the other icon shows you the current temperature for whichever area you've chosen.

I'm not sure if it works on the storm, as I'm getting mine tomorrow. I'll let you know when I get it.

Oh, and I forgot to mention that it can inform you of weather advisories. You can set it to vibrate or do whatever you like. Mine vibrates and then the icon starts blinking red.
    Last edited by trebb; 11-25-08 at 06:12 PM.
    11-25-08 06:09 PM
    WeatherBug Direct For Blackberry

Not sure if it works on the Storm! Let us know! i use, and love, weatherbug!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-25-08 06:10 PM
    Whats the best weather App out specifically for the Storm?

I like viigo but i just dont need anything but weather so its kind of a waste of memory.

Thanks
    viigo is a love/hate relationship for some it has to much info but there is a ton of people who love it... I wouldn't uninstall it yet. Check to make sure there really isn't anything else you want for it. I personally like having the web feeds of all the tech sites I frequent and sports and weather all in one app.... if you use it wisely it actually saves memory IMO because your not using multiple things all the information you might actually want?

not saying viigo is for you but if you installed it and barely checked it out it may interest you to check into it a bit more.
    11-25-08 06:15 PM
    I tried it on the Storm, but it has problems because it says "to continue, press the trackball". There isn't one on the Storm and it doesn't scroll and stuff like that.
    11-25-08 06:58 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD