Hello,

I was curious what is the best vibrating and ring app available for the Storm? I currently use BuzzMe [the free edition] on my Storm, and it has its quirks. When a call comes in on the vibrate profile, I cannot get the phone to stop vibrating. I literally have to silence each vibration, which is annoying because my phone vibrates really loudly. Also, in silent profile, the phone still vibrates. Do these or other issues exist in the higher end vibrate and ring apps? If not, which one do you recommend and why? Any app feedback would be greatly appreciated!
    06-10-09 10:07 AM
    I use BerryBuzz. It's not free but it's great and very customizable in terms of vibration, LED colors, etc...just my 2 cents.
    06-10-09 10:54 AM
    I also use BerryBuzz. I used to have VibandRing and that worked as well. The thing is VibandRing only does one thing, Vibrate and ring at the same time. With Berry BerryBuzz that is just one feature. I can also set up custom alerts and LEDs for each seperate type of communication and accaoount. Plus the main reason for me to get BerryBuzz was because it allows me to set an audible missed call reminder and have it repeat at intervals until I check it. That made it worth the price to me.
    06-10-09 11:04 AM
    I also use BerryBuzz. I used to have VibandRing and that worked as well. The thing is VibandRing only does one thing, Vibrate and ring at the same time. With Berry BerryBuzz that is just one feature. I can also set up custom alerts and LEDs for each seperate type of communication and accaoount. Plus the main reason for me to get BerryBuzz was because it allows me to set an audible missed call reminder and have it repeat at intervals until I check it. That made it worth the price to me.
    When you receive an incoming call and you silence it, does the phone remain silent then? You don't have to silent it multiple times with Berry Buzz do you?
    06-10-09 11:16 AM
    +1 for BerryBuzz... works well enough for me and was worth the $3.

FWIW I had Vibe&Ring initially, but my phone didn't like the app because it never worked properly for me. IIRC I paid for that app too, so I was kinda pissed when I eventually conceded that it was never going to work correctly for me.
    06-10-09 06:57 PM
    I got the free app called CM. its in the free OTA apps sticky. It only vibes and rings when your have your profile set to a sound profile. Never had any issues and it only is .6kb or something so small.
    06-10-09 07:06 PM
    I use BerryBuzz, totally worth the $5 that I paid for back then.

I can tell when I get a text, e-mail, Facebook, or phone call just by looking at the LED light.
    06-10-09 07:47 PM
    I got the free app called CM. its in the free OTA apps sticky. It only vibes and rings when your have your profile set to a sound profile. Never had any issues and it only is .6kb or something so small.
    Is it possible for you to please send me a link to CM? I would like to try that software before I go out an pay for something. I've been searching the CB forums for the past two hours and I haven't found that app yet.
    06-11-09 08:23 AM
    VibandRing Rocks
    06-11-09 08:33 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD