Hey, does anyone knows what's the best twitter client for blackberry bold? I've tried the �ber twitter, and it eatin my app memory so much!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-30-09 09:13 PM
    if you can get ahold of an invite to SocialScope then by far thats the best. If not your best bet is to use Ubertwitter till Tweeteev comes out.

Other ones you can try are twitterberry, Tweetcast and TweetGenius. TweetGenius is a pay app though and imo not worth the cost.
    07-30-09 09:17 PM
    social scope is amazing...

are you sure ubertwitter is the one doing it? its a very stable app for most everyone. i would reinstall it and do a battery pull after.
    07-30-09 09:20 PM
    I had memory problems with UT. I ended-up re-installing it and they magically disappeared. You might want to try that.
    07-30-09 09:20 PM
    I use SS and UT. SS is nice my for pure twitter UT beats it
    07-30-09 09:24 PM
    social scope is amazing...

are you sure ubertwitter is the one doing it? its a very stable app for most everyone. i would reinstall it and do a battery pull after.
    Yes and it sucks..

07-30-09 09:26 PM
    if you can get ahold of an invite to SocialScope then by far thats the best. If not your best bet is to use Ubertwitter till Tweeteev comes out.

Other ones you can try are twitterberry, Tweetcast and TweetGenius. TweetGenius is a pay app though and imo not worth the cost.
    I will try those .. thanks..

07-30-09 09:27 PM
    I had memory problems with UT. I ended-up re-installing it and they magically disappeared. You might want to try that.
    I've done it before but the problem it still the same..
    Eatin up my mem..

07-30-09 09:28 PM
    Just download the twitter berry! Its great..

Thanks for the help guys!

07-30-09 09:35 PM
    in order to run the twitter apps you need to have a data plan correct?
    07-30-09 09:44 PM
    If you can get on SocialScope, that'll do you!..with UberTwitter, you need to make sure its not running in the background, otherwise it will eat up all your app memory, Go into your options and the option for it to run in the background is on the last page, just uncheck it
    07-30-09 10:07 PM
    Ubertwitter is a mem stealing *****... but logmaid seams to have fixed that. It could have been my update to .151 on my storm, but pretty sure logmaid fixed it, in which case anyone can install it.
    07-30-09 10:22 PM
    in order to run the twitter apps you need to have a data plan correct?
    Of course if not, that would be silly.. Lol

07-30-09 11:28 PM
    Ubertwitter is a mem stealing *****... but logmaid seams to have fixed that. It could have been my update to .151 on my storm, but pretty sure logmaid fixed it, in which case anyone can install it.
    Logmaid?? Where did u get it? Do u hav the OTA site?

07-30-09 11:29 PM
    I have SocialScope, UberTwitter, AND TweetGenius. I am actually gonna get rid of UT as I like both TG and SS personally
    07-30-09 11:29 PM
    I have SocialScope, UberTwitter, AND TweetGenius. I am actually gonna get rid of UT as I like both TG and SS personally
    Lol!
    Is that for realll???

07-30-09 11:32 PM
    Using Twitterberry myself. It doesn't seem to update unless I launch the app though. Which one will "push" new tweets without eating mem?
    07-30-09 11:36 PM
    Lol!
    Is that for realll???

HAHA it is, I will be infront of my puter using TweetDeck and still use one of those apps
    07-30-09 11:39 PM
    I prefer Ubertwitter
    07-31-09 09:42 AM
    HAHA it is, I will be infront of my puter using TweetDeck and still use one of those apps

haha same here. I have TweetGenius, Ubertwitter and Socialscope on my BB. I just deleted Tweetcaster yesterday. And worst of all - Im on tweetdeck every second im near a pc
    07-31-09 11:27 AM
    Does anyone know how to view other people near using the map in UberTwitter? I did it once, but now I don't know how to do it!
    07-31-09 02:59 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD