Well title says it all, I'm looking for the best twitter app for a curve 8330 on sprint, any suggestions

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-24-09 11:34 PM
    Search around there are many of the same questions.

04-25-09 12:39 AM
    twitterberry

eve is right there are numerous twitter topics and a lot of them are still active on the first or second page of different sections.
    04-25-09 06:51 AM
    I would recommend trying out Ubertwitter over Twitterberry personally, I have used both and stuck with Ubertwitter.
    04-25-09 07:14 AM
    i used twitterberry for quite awhile, then it started bogging down like crazy, so i switched to ubertwitter. haven't looked back since.
    04-25-09 10:43 AM
    like eve6er69 said, use the search feature. This topic has been discussed ad nasuem.

But, alas, I shall give my $.02 again anyway:

I have Twitterberry, TinyTwitter, and SocialScope on my BB now as I've become a Twitter addict. I use it more than Facebook anymore. Anyway, SocialScope is by far, hands down, without a doubt, the BEST Twitter app for Blackberry, Period.

If you can't get the invite for SocialScope, I recommend TinyTwitter of TwitterBerry because TwitterBerry bogs down. I haven't tried UberTwitter, so I can't comment there.

Hope this helps.
    04-25-09 11:05 AM
    I have all 3 ubertwitter, tinytwitter and twitterberry they all have there good points but latley TB has been slow and tiny misses tweets i have not had any problems with uber. when the new uber comes out im sure i will erase the other 2
    04-25-09 03:33 PM
    I tried Twitterberry when I 1st had my Pearl, but it kept freezing it up. Twibble was what I used untill Ubertwitter came out. Tried Twitterberry again once I got my Currrrve but it still sucked. Ubertwitter allll the way....till I get my Socialscope invite.

04-25-09 06:59 PM
    I searched the forums and couldn't find any other posts on this topic:
    I have a Blackberry Curve 8330 and I've been trying to download a twitter client (Ubertwiiter or Twitterberry) but everytime I try to download I get the same error message:
    "Error Code 406: the page you are trying to load is not supported by the browser". I went to the options screen, then browser options..but I have no idea what I'm suppose to change in order for it to work. HELP!!
    08-16-09 09:44 AM
    I have the 8330 on sprint and I use UberTwitter...it has never given me a problem...updates quick and setup was easy. I have the free version with the ads...no ads is 4.99
    08-20-09 10:56 AM
    Heyy
    follow me
    Twitter
    @ Ms_Desaree
    08-20-09 01:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD