I currently use ubertwitter. Is this still the best Twitter app? Just wondering . . .
    04-27-10 01:06 PM
    Depends on what you want. Most who have used it say SocialScope is the best, I like UberTwitter for it's functions but I love the way Twitter for BlackBerry looks. I've never used TweetGenius so I can't attest for that, and I really disliked TwitterBerry when I had it.
    04-27-10 01:16 PM
    I prefer snaptu' twitter, hated t4bb

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-27-10 01:26 PM
    I bought tweetgenius a while back and the cost sort of encouraged me to use it lol. Unfortunately, although it looks nice it had some bugs/features that bothered me. I'm still deciding between rims app and ubertwitter.

04-28-10 05:26 PM
    I bought tweetgenius a while back and the cost sort of encouraged me to use it lol. Unfortunately, although it looks nice it had some bugs/features that bothered me. I'm still deciding between rims app and ubertwitter.

You tired snaptu? In my opinion much better than t4bb

All round good app

04-28-10 06:02 PM
    You tired snaptu? In my opinion much better than t4bb

All round good app

Nah but ill check it out

04-28-10 06:27 PM
    UberTwitter is still the top Twitter App for me, however, like GlitchZero stated, I do like the look of Twitter for Blackberry. If it had the functions of UberTwitter, I'd make it my new #1.
    Same here. I prefer UberTwitter since it is not a memory hog like Twitter for BlackBerry.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-28-10 06:38 PM
    Well I think the twitter for blackberry has already catch up with the ubertwitter

04-28-10 07:55 PM
    In features? How do you figure?

They don't have editable retweets, friend search, the @ search is an absolute joke and takes forever to update..The only thing it does better is put DM's in my inbox, which is awesome because no one ever DM's, they all @comment, which DOESN'T go to my inbox..And UberTwitter vibrates for that.

So as far as features, UT blows T4BB out of the water, by a long shot. As far as looks / design / whatever you want to call it, I'd say T4BB wins hands down, but that's just me. It looks smoother, etc, but UberTwitter WORKS. I understand that these features aren't native to the Twitter site, which means they won't be in the official app, but still. When you've got another third party application offering the features, maybe you should step it up a bit.
    04-28-10 08:24 PM
    Here is what my opinion on the best Twitter applications are.

PAID: UberTwitter (Also free with Ads)
    It's one of the most feature packed twitter applications for the BlackBerry platform that are out there. They have all their bases covered. Along with so many features it really is easy to use and everything is accessible from the BlackBerry menu. It currently is the #1 twitter application that I use and of so many others as well. Everything seems to flow together even on a smaller screen like my 8530. They offer a free version so you can download it and check it out for yourself. If you feel you like it go ahead and do yourself a favor and pay only $4.99/yr to get rid of the advertisements and sponsored tweets. Rumor has it that we will see a nice UI coming soon.

FREE: Seesmic for BlackBerry
    Before I decided to take the jump and purchase UberTwitter, this was my twitter application of choice. It's really fast and easy to use. It doesn't have all the features UberTwitter has, but if you're not a power user this should be perfect for you. The UI in my opinion in all it's simplicity looks awesome. I know when I was trying out UberTwitter I didn't know if I just wanted to stick with Seesmic. Seesmic for BlackBerry also supports ping.fm, so that means you can update your status on other networks as well, which currently UberTwitter can only update your Google Talk status.
    04-28-10 09:08 PM
    I currently use ubertwitter. Is this still the best Twitter app? Just wondering . . .
    Yes, UberTwitter is still the best I have used. They need a new UI, but the features are great.

04-28-10 09:30 PM
    i always go back to socialscope.
    04-28-10 10:12 PM
    theres a lot of threads about this but i use the native RIM client in conjunction with ubertwitter. i only use ubertwitter for a few things like retweeting with editing, video uploads or location services. for everything else, RIMs client does the job for me perfectly. its a pain not to have pictures from services other than twitpic load in the timeline though.
    04-28-10 10:25 PM
    I'm actually thinking about going back to Seesmic for BlackBerry for a little bit

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab
    04-29-10 02:21 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD