I signed up for twitter back in November barely using it, now looking to take it seriously.

What is the best 3rd party app for my 9700?

Use the rim beta? Ubertwitter? Buy tweetgenius, or wait on a socialscope invite?

Oh and follow me if you want,

http://www.twitter.com/fubaz

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-10 07:42 PM
    you'll get many answers, I used Uber but then switched to the RIM client because I prefer the layout. theyre free, so DL one, use it and switch if you dont like it.
    04-05-10 08:08 PM
    It's been beat to death...The final conclusion is to try them all and see which ones fits you best. Most are free or offer free trials.
    04-05-10 08:20 PM
    Social scope you have a better chance of winning the lottery, then getting an invite Ubertwitter is alright, ui is boring in my opinion it is reliable though. TweetGenius is nice I use it, nice ui is one of the best. The Rim twitter app is nice I would use it but I don't the fact you can't edit retweets other then that is pretty reliable.

Last edited by hitman52; 04-06-10 at 12:49 AM.
    04-06-10 12:17 AM
    i use RIMs twitter app in conjunction with ubertwitter. i really only use ubertwitter to retweet and if i dont remember a username since it has a friend picker. i paid for tweetgenius a long time ago and i only used it for a week or so and i stopped using socialscope after a couple days because it would eat memory on my bold 9000.
    04-06-10 01:25 AM
    you'll get many answers, I used Uber but then switched to the RIM client because I prefer the layout. they're free, so DL one, use it and switch if you dont like it.
    +1 on UberTwitter and on trying lots of different ones. Every one of us has a different feel and need. One of the apps may work better for you than others but only trial will tell for sure. UberTwitter is my third or fourth trial before settling in for the long haul.
    04-06-10 08:20 AM
    I keep coming back to Uber (so far)

If I could combine Ubers' functionality, TweetGenius' "poof" and portions of RIMs'/TGs'/Ubers' UI I'd have the perfect app. (there we go with "everybody's different")

Tweetissimo will get there (soon IMO, It's real close already).
    04-06-10 08:56 AM
    I just started using the RIM client after what seems like eons with UberTwitter, and I gotta tell ya, I much prefer the RIM client. Simple, easy to use. Best of all, it's got push notification.
    04-06-10 09:31 AM
    Uber Twitter

04-06-10 09:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD