Can someone please tell me which is the best twitter app to use. I have a bb 8300 with 4.2.2 OS. Thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-26-09 02:39 PM
    I think it's a matter of opinion and what works best for you. I've tried them all and am using TinyTwitter. Seems the best to me so far.
    05-26-09 02:42 PM
    So I just downloaded TinyTwitter and I can't seem to get it to work. When I tried to do anything, it would try to load then after several seconds it said "error: something tunnel failure". What do I need to do to get it running properly.

05-26-09 02:53 PM
    SocialScope Lite is HANDS DOWN the best app out for BlackBerry. Ever.

Yeah I said it.

What's it got over ubertwitter?

It's LITE on your batt life. Its also quicker than ubertwitter IMO. It just doesn't feel as heavy or cluttered.

The new beta of ubertwitter leapfrogged just about all other clients (except TweetGenius graphically speaking). However SocialScope Lite is lightyears ahead of anything else. It integrates facebook which is nice for me. By integrate I mean it is BETTER than the RIM created Facebook 1.5 for Blackberry app. Also, you can create groups. Once a group is created you can edit the group's notification options in Profiles.

Did you hear me? I said you can have a different notification PUSHED to your berry for every group you create. It is a very powerful app.

I consider myself so lucky to have gotten in on this app early. I have NO IDEA why they make it so difficult to obtain. They really should move to open beta already because this is the app i use most by far. Others who have SS Lite agree. Its developed an almost cult-like underground following.

If you don' have it yet my friends, dont give up. Keep sending requests until you get one. It will change your BlackBerry experience.
    06-04-09 07:35 AM
    try ubertwitter
    06-04-09 08:03 AM
    I used to use twitterberry. But now I use ubertwitter, You should try that one.

Last edited by ArT33_7; 06-05-09 at 12:09 PM.
    06-04-09 10:30 AM
    Twitterberry works best for me. Ubertwitter takes way too long to update tweets. Or maybe it was just the version i tried 2 months ago
    06-04-09 10:46 AM
    UberTwitter is the best. I like it better than TweetGenius.

I wish I could try SocialScope
    06-04-09 11:01 AM
    06-04-09 11:20 AM
    TweetGenius! But it's not free.
    06-04-09 02:58 PM
    I tried getting TweetGenius, but i can't pay it for the uk, Anyone know how i can get it.
    06-04-09 04:08 PM
    I used twitterberry at first but i would have to agree with most people, Ubertwitter is better, you are able to do more with it than twitterberry, but like someone else said it's just a matter of opinion and what YOU need to use.
    06-04-09 06:28 PM
    Ubertwitter seems to have many more features and are updating much more often than the other clients out there which are free. I can't really speak for SocialScope since I have been waiting months for an invite, but Ubertwitter is the most featured app that I have seen and still runs smooth. There is a slight battery drain if you have it checking for new tweets constantly, but you can cut that back to whatever you choose. The new version soon to be released is also supposed to fix the drain quite a bit.
    06-05-09 02:02 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD