I am looking for a task list software, that will automatically repeat the same tasks every week. I want it to remind me the day before and due time of the task, but if I check it off before hand, then I obviously won't need it to remind me. I have found a lot of task list software, but none that do the above features, and I don't want to waste $20-30 on software that won't do what I need it to do. I don't mind paying whatever for the software that will do what I need.

Does anyone have any suggestions at all?
    10-11-08 07:49 PM
    a free alternative would to be use your calendar and just set up the task to repeat weekly...thats what I do
    10-11-08 08:36 PM
    I'm on a trial of todomatrix. Very nice software. You can make it as simple or as complex as you like. It has tremendous capabilities. However, I must warn you, it is pricey $60 bucks! Listed to their video on their website as well. I'm a big task list freak and it even gave me some insight. REXwireless: BlackBerry Software Applications. I was in the same boat as you. Endless searches. My second choice is pocketinformant, but it offers calender and contact capabilities as well. Good luck.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-11-08 10:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD