Is Vlingo the best speech to text client for sms texting? I'm looking for one that's not outrageously priced.
    09-26-09 03:33 PM
    I would definitely say vlingo for sure free and works very well

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-26-09 03:37 PM
    are you sure its free to use it for texting? because I was told you only get a few and then you have to by the premium version.
    09-26-09 03:41 PM
    are you sure its free to use it for texting? because I was told you only get a few and then you have to by the premium version.
    Yes and no. You can send texts for free to contacts that have Vlingo.
    To send texts to any contact you would need Vlingo Plus.

Vlingo Products
    09-26-09 04:03 PM
    Vlingo is probably the best, although I wouldn't consider it hands-free. You still have to read the screen and press buttons to save & send messages. Plus, you have to hold down the side button while talking, so it may still be condered illegal in locations that have banned non-hands-fee use.
    09-26-09 04:05 PM
    Hi folks,

Try MyCaption.com. You can assign a quick key to SMS dictation. Then with a single click, without even looking at the BlackBerry, simply say: "Send SMS to James, message Hello James...". Another click, and you are done.

A range of price plans are available. Judge for yourself. One man's outrageous price is another man's productivity gain, ROI, time saved, fun and convenience.
    09-27-09 12:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD