Hey guys.

Is there an app out there with which I can quickly enter sales and expense data and have it organize it all neatly?

I don't need anything overly robust, I can do all those things on my PC. But if it's free or cheap, I'll take a look at all recommendations.

Thanks in advance.
    01-30-09 02:31 PM
    I know you preferred FREE, but I personally have been using Ascendo Money ($29.95) for about nine months. I find the capabilities of this particular application astounding. There is so much that it can do. I justified the price by reasoning that it will help me manage my future investments much better Lol
    01-30-09 03:32 PM
    Thanks.

I checked out their website and some reviews and it seems like it'll fit the bill. Guess I'll have to pony up...
    01-30-09 09:23 PM
    Pageeonce.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-30-09 11:02 PM
    Hey guys.

Is there an app out there with which I can quickly enter sales and expense data and have it organize it all neatly?

I don't need anything overly robust, I can do all those things on my PC. But if it's free or cheap, I'll take a look at all recommendations.

Thanks in advance.
    You can use spreadsheets and the free sheets to go that's on your phone. The thing I like about using spreadsheets is you can store them on the memory card and you can customize them to your needs. FREE
    01-30-09 11:05 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD