Wondering what everybody out there is using for their podcasts app, especially if you have tried multiple ones.

I am currently using stitcher, it works well and its free, but I was think about giving podtrapper a try. Is there a free trial, and what's everybody else using/think? Thanks for the input!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-10 01:11 AM
    Pod trapper is the 1 to get

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-05-10 01:49 AM
    As one who doesn't like to pay big $$ for apps, let me say... PODTRAPPER!!!

It is worth the $10. It has the ability to pause podcasts and keeps your place if you get a call or leave the program and come back to it. You can fast forward and rewind podcasts. You can download your podcasts via your PC internet connection to avoid large data downloads on your cell network. Or you can download via your cell network, too. You can search podcasts via a Podtrapper search feature or add podcasts from Itunes and other places via a manual URL. I haven't done it, but I have heard you can listen to audiobooks via Podtrapper. It's a very good app. You can set automatic downloads, organize your downloads by old or recent podcasts, and has lots of good settings to manage your podcasts.

Now for the disclaimer, I never tried Stitcher. But I bought Podtrapper long before the trial period was up. Few apps are worth $10, but PodTrapper is definately one of them, in my opinion.
    08-05-10 02:29 AM
    Not sure if this post adds any value at all, but...

PodTrapper.

You can also set it to only download over WiFi. You can schedule downloads, or simply update manually.

Worth every penny.

Barljo
    08-05-10 02:43 AM
    I've been using Sticher for quite a while now but I am convinced that PodTrapper is the way to go and plan on buying it soon.

My question is how much room do podcasts tend to take up on the media card? I an still using the 1 gig card that came with my 8330 but have been planning on going to 4 or 8 gig. On my iPod I sometimes hang on to certian ones for a while after listening and can see myself doing the same on my BlackBerry.

Thanks for the help.
    08-18-10 12:55 PM
    How does Podtrapper compare to BB Podcasts?
    08-18-10 01:33 PM
    I'll chime in that I love Podtrapper. Haven't tried BB Podcasts.
    08-18-10 03:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD