Hey guys,
    can you recommend the best app for keeping me organized? i need something that can track when my bills are due?, schedule, contacts, tasks etc. all in one app.

thanks!!
    02-11-11 06:03 PM
    Depends how complicated/featured you need it to be.

Hypothetically you could just put all that in the native Tasks app and use a theme that has today items with Tasks. Or use the calendar app, which supports reoccuring tasks (for bills). The native tasks app doesn't support reoccuring.
    02-11-11 06:07 PM
    no, i don't mind complicated

i would love one that told me when a bill is due and then be able to go to my acct and pay it right from the app..that kind of thing

the one they show on the blackberry commercials is kind of what I am looking for but I don't know what its called.
    02-11-11 06:11 PM
    I just use the calendar mostly.
    02-11-11 06:40 PM
    no, i don't mind complicated

i would love one that told me when a bill is due and then be able to go to my acct and pay it right from the app..that kind of thing

the one they show on the blackberry commercials is kind of what I am looking for but I don't know what its called.
    The app in the commercial is called Pageonce and it's only available in AppWorld.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-11-11 08:55 PM
    Hey guys,
    can you recommend the best app for keeping me organized? i need something that can track when my bills are due?, schedule, contacts, tasks etc. all in one app.

thanks!!
    Go Sox!
    anyway, have you considered pageonce?
    it's a great FREE app that reminds you when the bill is due.
    and you don't have to log on to different websites for all your AT&T bills, bank accounts, credit cards, airline miles etc etc.
    i use it everyday.
    as for the task, you can use the native calendar. same with the contacts
    02-11-11 08:58 PM
    Nice thing about pageonce is the push alerts, even if the app isn't installed.

Bad thing is that the app updates very slowly and is pretty slow in general...
    02-11-11 10:28 PM
    what alerts does it push? i don't understand, even if app isnt installed you get alerts?

can you add bills with just an account number or do you have to have a login and password for each account?
    02-12-11 08:46 AM
    what alerts does it push? i don't understand, even if app isnt installed you get alerts?

can you add bills with just an account number or do you have to have a login and password for each account?
    Rgarding PAgeOnce:

you can actually do everything on your PC/desktop/Mac first.
    you have to log in to your accounts, using their website... through Pageonce of course..
    you log in using the username and password that you normally use to sign in.
    that pretty much it.
    then what you see on your PC is what you'll be seeing on your mobile device.
    there's a refresh button that you can click if you want the most updated info on your account.
    02-12-11 08:54 AM
    Thanks!! i set everything up and its great. not bad for a free app. I wonder what the paid version gives you that the free doesn't??
    02-12-11 01:38 PM
    Thanks!! i set everything up and its great. not bad for a free app. I wonder what the paid version gives you that the free doesn't??
    You're Welcome.
    i have the free app as well.
    and the "catch" is you will get advertisement on your emails from pageonce.
    things like credit card/ personal loan offers. just ignore it.
    small price to pay for the FREE service that you're enjoying.
    02-12-11 03:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD