Hello all!

I was wondering what app would you suggest to to use if I wanted to keep a journal or a diary of the stuff happening in my life. I need:
    1. Chronological date sorting
    2. Password protection
    3. Ability to later back up the entries on sync

Or is there a way to do it with the preloaded apps?

Cheers!
    12-22-07 08:13 PM
    I have the same question...
    12-22-07 11:27 PM
    Me three!! I have been searching everywhere for a journal app...but haven't found one yet. Please let me know if any of you find one!!
    12-23-07 02:52 AM
    Somebody on another forum said to use DataVault. I will give it a bash today.
    12-25-07 01:32 PM
    Any luck on finding good aps for keeping a diary/journal yet? One with a secured password so you can keep your secrets
    I found Chrysanth NETime, Secret Diary and Mobile Diary when doing a google search. Has anyone ever tried these out or know anything about them?
    thanks
    12-28-07 10:01 PM
    A simple Google search will do wonders. I simply typed in "diary program for blackberry" and this was the first on the list of results.

Download Secret Diary (Blackberry) 2.5 for Blackberry Free Trial - Softpedia
    12-28-07 11:23 PM
    Secret Diary is pretty lame. Clumsy interface, and can't sync to the desktop. Still lookingt
    01-19-09 02:41 PM
    I journal on my berry all the time. I use Microsoft Word via Docs to Go. It has great formatting, save, and password protection options, and is easily exported to Word on my PC for back-up and archiving.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-19-09 02:46 PM
    Seeing this thread has gotten me interested in a journal. After doing the google search doesn't seem to be any good journals out there that allow dated entries, password protection. If any show up I hope it gets listed for those of us who are looking.
    01-19-09 04:42 PM
    I'm interested in a good journal app also.

02-13-09 07:40 AM
    I would also like a journal program. I really liked journal pro that I used on Dell Axim. It has a date stamp and a good search engine. DSR Tech no longer supports this program.

03-01-09 07:55 PM
    How do u use the password protection in docs to go

03-01-09 09:06 PM
    You need the premium edition of D2G in order to password protect. I ended up springing for the premium edition. I was using ms word for my journaling on my laptop, so I just copied the file to my berry and its password protected.

03-25-09 08:25 AM
    Just yesterday I was thinking this would be perfect for me and so I hopped on here to see if there was an app. I don't wanna spring $70 for D2G ... gggrrrrrrr.
    03-25-09 04:18 PM
    I have been looking for some time also. I did not like Secret Diary for bb. I use eDailyDiary, but it's not a user friendly site when I'm mobile. I should try docs to go.
    Anyone interested in making a program for us??? Needs to have a date stamp, be easy to transfer to computer and password protected. Thank you!!
    jkomo001 likes this.
    03-25-09 04:31 PM
    Anyone interested in making a program for us??? Needs to have a date stamp, be easy to transfer to computer and password protected. Thank you!!
    YES, please! Anyone?
    03-26-09 01:09 AM
    just a random thought, havent checked, does "Live Journal" have a mobile versison?
    03-26-09 03:29 PM
    I know this is old, but I haven't found a GOOD program for this. IdeaMatrix works fairly well. And you can create different folders, but I really don't want to spend 60 bucks on a journaling program. I hope something is available soon!
    07-28-09 11:08 AM
    Might be worth a shot posting this request over in the developer's forum. I wrote something like this (w/o encryption) for FreeBSD several years ago, but I'm a beginner at BlackBerry developer.
    07-29-09 03:49 PM
    depending on my mood but, sometimes I use evernote.com. It saves it to my web-site. It's actually a web-site through evernote
    08-17-09 11:22 PM
    Hey great post, looking forward to the next one
    03-10-10 09:38 AM
    hey guys there is an app called dear diary its pretty cool does everything i need it to do and its free
    03-09-11 01:02 AM
    is there anything else out there I'm not aware of? I'm not a big fan of dear diary. I feel like there should be a large amount of journal like apps but there really isn't..
    04-18-12 07:26 PM
    What about using Evernote?
    04-19-12 10:59 AM
    I use motodiary! Simple & easy.

https://secure.motodiaryapp.com/w
    07-19-12 05:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD