i do like the UI with beejive. it isnt the best on the battery.
    i also have a suscription for im+ also.
    i really love the im push mode. its like the app isnt even running.
    i love it.
    i also like the new im+ main screen look of the grid view. east and fast way to view all of your online contacts.

im+ has my vote for now.

ohh and they have actual facebook chat. beejive only has a beta version out and it is very buggy still.
    i dont think it will ever be out of beta, lol
    06-15-09 02:08 PM
    Beejive is the best by FAR. Miles and miles, light years and light years ahead. Totally worth it. I have had my lifetime license for many years now. $20.
    06-15-09 04:57 PM
    Beejive is the best by FAR. Miles and miles, light years and light years ahead. Totally worth it. I have had my lifetime license for many years now. $20.

Hey bmwmpower. Just wanted to ask, are you sure that the 20 isn't just for the license for one Blackberry?

From what I read, they put that the 20 dollars is for one and 30 dollars -- which gives you the program to carry over to other Blackberries.

I wish this program were on sale, or something. I am nearing the end of my trial and I definitely going to get this. I have already deleted the other IM clients I had from RIM. Saves a lot of space on my old 8330. Though, when the Tour comes to Sprint, I�ll have more room, but this is still SO convenient, where as you sign on and you're on EVERYTHING.

Let me know if you know anything about getting this program a bit cheaper, would be much appreciated.

WCM
    06-16-09 06:58 AM
    My vote's for Beejive also

~LB
    06-16-09 04:04 PM
    Beejive FTW! The interface is much cleaner than the rest.
    06-16-09 04:25 PM
    Im+ Is Horrible Even With There Updates All The Time It Disconnects Like All The Time It Did It On My Curve And Does It On My Tour Now
    08-08-09 07:41 AM
    Love IM+!

BTW, SHAPE announces a contest recently: IM+, RDM+, Mobiscope, IM+ for Skype and more. 100 Free Apps!!

Also, Shape Services is offering 25% off all of their applications.

More details here.
    08-11-09 03:10 AM
    I'm an Instango man, myself.
    08-11-09 06:17 AM
    I didnt like IM+ at all, as a trial. Glad I didnt pay. I find Palringo light on features, but light on fat as well. Doesn't integrate with Myspace though.
    08-11-09 06:56 AM
    I use RIM's AIM, Gtalk, and yahoo and set it up to loging automatically. These apps need to be upgraded but the do a good job as is. I just can't see myself paying for a IM app.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    This.

+WLM, set them to log in atotmatically and you're set. it's free, uses data, you can set personal away messages and see pictures, save history, customize ring tones and all the usual stuff.
    08-11-09 10:24 AM
    i just download instango and i got question to ask

my instango always reconnecting, is there a way to prevent this??
    thanks
    08-12-09 01:08 AM
    instango raped my battery, raped it HARD!

i only use AIM so i just got the rim AIM app instead.
    I used the Aim/Yahoo/Msn, ...Mobile IM one , but its not currently installed trying to decided maybe not that one since it did that to your battery

..... so working fine for you huh? I haven't tried it . yet
    08-12-09 06:12 AM
    Well I gave in and bought beejive. Even with the somewhat battery drain issue it left a great impression on me after 3 weeks of having it be expired. Instango is worse on battery life and not that nice in my opinion. So I think its safe to say that beejive is the best IM client for blackberries(:

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-12-09 07:38 AM
    Does anything let AIM work with 5.0? That's the only thing holding me up from upgrading (maybe Facebook, too). Any help would be appreciated, thanks!
    08-13-09 07:12 AM
    IM+ is my paid choice
    08-13-09 10:34 AM
    IM+ by far is the best...worth the money!
    08-13-09 10:38 AM
    althou the UI for IM+ is not intuitive nor pretty, IM Push is a huge huge huge battery saver
    08-13-09 10:52 AM
    Ive tried a few and BeeJive has always been my favorite... I get my aim, yahoo, windows live, and facebook chat all on 1 buddy list... Im glad I decided to buy the $30 license cuz I ended up switching carriers and went from a Curve to a Tour
    08-13-09 10:35 PM
    Even though Beejive seems to have a lack of developer support, it's still the best IM app. It's still cheaper than IM+ and Beejive is reliable.
    08-13-09 11:06 PM
    The best of all worlds is the IM+ by Shape Services. It reminds me alot of PC based Trillian, which I use at home on my PC.

I have never had a problem with connecting or anything, and now with Push, you can "set it, and forget it!"

You can download the trial for FREE and check it out!
    08-17-09 04:59 PM
    Why is Beejive 1/2 price for IPhone???
    08-17-09 05:05 PM
46 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD