What's the best GPS maps APp.guys?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-11 09:34 PM
    Best maps app ever in the history of the entire universe is google maps
    11-05-11 09:39 PM
    That's what I use on my storm......didn't kno if tnere was begtefone for torch...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-11 09:44 PM
    I used Garmin on my Storm before going to the Torch. It worked well - good voice instructions and did anything that I wanted. It does cost - either $9.95 monthly or a one time $90.

However, it is not yet available for OS7 Torch or Bold 99xx.
    11-05-11 11:24 PM
    I like Google Maps.
    11-06-11 12:23 AM
    It really depends on whether you just want maps, maps with search, turn by turn without maps of turn by turn with maps.

My choice for the first two is Google Maps. The maps and search are both excellent and you can also view by overhead photo (Satelite View) which is nice.

If I want navigation and I'm worried about traffic I use Blackberry Traffic though you don't get any map views.

Otherwise I use the Free version of Telenav GPS Navigator, at least on Sprint It's Free.
    Last edited by danp2000; 11-06-11 at 07:43 AM.
    11-06-11 07:40 AM
    It really depends on whether you just want maps, maps with search, turn by turn without maps of turn by turn with maps.

My choice for the first two is Google Maps. The maps and search are both excellent and you can also view by overhead photo (Satelite View) which is nice.

If I want navigation and I'm worried about traffic I use Blackberry Traffic though you don't get any map views.

Otherwise I use the Free version of Telenav GPS Navigator, at least on Sprint It's Free.
    I've tried about all of them, best is Waze. It's turn by turn directions and it's free.
    11-06-11 02:22 PM
    I like Telenav GPS Navigator from Sprint.
    11-06-11 05:25 PM
    as you know if you are reading the Crackberry forum, the BB Beta Zone has a voice version of this app.
    12-21-11 09:10 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD