whats the best free twitter app for the bb? thanx in advance...
    05-22-09 12:12 AM
    Definitely would say Ubertwitter
    05-22-09 01:59 AM
    Definitely would say socialscope...
    05-22-09 02:23 AM
    socialscope, but it's not available to the public yet. ubertwitter is the best you'll find, it's not the prettiest sight but it has more features. IMO paying for a twitter app fails.
    05-22-09 03:00 AM
    I believe it's Socialscope, but as that's very hard to come by it's probably Ubertwitter.

I've not opened Twitterberry since the latest release of UT, which brought BIS support in.

JB
    05-22-09 03:03 AM
    I tried TwitterBerry but it doesnt compare to how nice UberTwitter is also so many more features in UT and faster.

Was using TB for a few weeks, now using UT.
    05-22-09 03:05 AM
    I just signed up for Twitter yesterday...I'm still fairly unsure of the point of it....but I'm giving it a shot...anyway I downloaded TinyTwitter and I really don't like it...but at the same time I have no idea if thats a fairly normal program or just a bad program seeing as...well I've never used a twitter program...

I'll dl UberTwitter and try that.
    05-22-09 12:09 PM
    Real-time search is not enough to convince you? Wait until you use it for something timely and the light will go off for you.

Top Twitter User Rankings & Stats - this provides rankings of the top twitterers. use it to find the most popular whatever.

The Real Reasons To Use Twitter - another great article on why you should be using Twitter.
    05-22-09 01:14 PM
    I've tried 5 different BB twitter clients and �bertwitter is far and away the best. Easiest to use and best looking from what I've tried

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-31-09 03:34 PM
    Removed some posts. Please be respectful to the OP and keep discussion to the topic of the thread.

Thnaks
    05-31-09 03:35 PM
    Real-time search is not enough to convince you? Wait until you use it for something timely and the light will go off for you.

Top Twitter User Rankings & Stats - this provides rankings of the top twitterers. use it to find the most popular whatever.

The Real Reasons To Use Twitter - another great article on why you should be using Twitter.

Apparently my last post got removed..

I had a great experience with Twitter yesterday

My data was not working at all on my phone and my wife was having trouble as well. I jumped on Twitter for the live search function everyone is talking about and found out there was a VZW Data outage in the area and it wasn't just my phone. That definitely got me to really like twitter. And i've been using UberTwitter on my phone which seems great.
    05-31-09 03:41 PM
    SocialScope>Ubertwitter>TweetGenius>Twitterberry

IMO.
    05-31-09 03:54 PM
    SocialScope>Ubertwitter>TweetGenius>Twitterberry

IMO.
    Socialscope is invite only right now though right?

What is the difference between SocialScope and UberTwitter?
    05-31-09 04:03 PM
    i would also Ubertwitter
    05-31-09 07:18 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD