I consolidated all my email addresses in gmail, but it doesn't seem to be pushing my pop 3 accounts to my BB. I am wondering what you guys use in terms of third party apps for email. I'd like to be able to have all my accounts pushed to one app rather than having several bb email icons to check.

Thanks.
    08-22-09 06:11 AM
    I just use the BB message app for my gmail, hotmail and comcast accounts and it works great. You don't have to check each icon individually, you can click the messages icon and see all your accounts at once.
    08-22-09 08:16 AM
    I just use the BB message app for my gmail, hotmail and comcast accounts and it works great. You don't have to check each icon individually, you can click the messages icon and see all your accounts at once.
    Yea that makes sense. Why didn't I think of that. Still a BB noob. Love everything I'm discovering about the phone though. Always something new. Finally a device I won't get sick of in 6 months.
    08-22-09 08:54 AM
    There is a lot to learn with a Blackberry... you might want to check out the Blackberry 101 lessons... I added a link in my signature, plus you can get to them from any forum page under "Blackberry Help" at the top of every page.
    08-22-09 09:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD