What is the best software for organizing your finances on the berry? I don't mind paying a little bit for superior software. I've tried pageonce, and its good, just a couple annoyances, and if I'm paying for software, I want the best

Thank you
    12-12-09 10:16 PM
    Anyone use their berry for managing finances?
    12-13-09 09:43 PM
    I like Ascendo Money, great bang for the buck. Good luck!!
    12-13-09 09:56 PM
    I second Ascendo Money! Check for my review, I went pretty indepth IIRC. I still use it all day everyday. It's now second nature for me and I really can't function without it. I tried all the free money manager apps I could get my hands on, moved to the pay apps, tried the most recommended and ended up finding Ascendo Money nails it. Ascendo Money hands down is well worth every penny.
    12-13-09 10:13 PM
    Still waiting for someone to come out with Pocket Quicken for the BlackBerry.

Come on developers. You know there's a market for it!
    12-13-09 10:25 PM
    I found in another post that splashmoney (Manage your finances - SplashMoney for iPhone and iPod Touch) seems to be a very good tool for pocket management. I haven�t tried, but if you read the reviews on the internet, the software seems promising, and is supposed to be better than Ascendo Money. At the end it shall be up to you and your needs.
    This is another post o found about the ascendo:Review: Ascendo Money for BlackBerry v2.57 | CrackBerry.com
    Good Luck!
    PD: By the way, the link says that it is for Iphone, but, it is also the BB version inside.
    Last edited by fer1805; 12-13-09 at 10:28 PM.
    12-13-09 10:26 PM
    I found in another post that splashmoney (Manage your finances - SplashMoney for iPhone and iPod Touch) seems to be a very good tool for pocket management...
    Prior to switching over to Blackberry, I used Splashmoney for years on my Treo 755. When I first got my BB, I tried Splashmoney and was very disappointed. The gui looks pretty much the same; however, the software is very, very slow and I became very frustrated. I tried the program on three other BBs just to make sure something wasn't wrong with mine and the software was slow on all three.

For the BB, Ascendo is the way to go. I particularly like the quick entry icon which allows you to enter a transaction without having to open the program and the software is very responsive. Try them both out, I guarantee you will like Ascendo a lot more.
    12-14-09 05:26 AM
    Thanks for the replies guys. I'll try out ascendo and let you know what I think!
    12-15-09 09:08 PM
    Please, after you try, let me know, cuz im interested in one app.
    12-15-09 09:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD